• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Season 3

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
Nope, they start off weak for a good reason, there is pay off to it that I won't go further into it but I'll just say there really isn't a rogues gallery problem

There really isn't any need to share this, manga readers should restrain themselves from making this kind of comments or at least use spoilers if you are hinting at something.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
In case you are wondering, the general reception by manga readers of the next arc was mostly positive. One of my personal favorites.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I like this next arc but it's also kinda whiplash from Overhaul which was mostly a serious and the darkest the series has gotten to to School Festival

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Best arc incoming
also
EOywFn1UUAAtbYE.png

Jirooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Next arc looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Happy to be getting back to 1-A and it's neat that it seems like Jiro is going to be getting the spotlight. She's probably my favourite of the 1-A students that don't really get much focus.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I'm so excited for this next arc! It's easily one of my favorites and features what is possibly my favorite fight in the series? Well, more importantly, I'm excited to hear Jiro! Most importantly, however, is that Momo is finally back. And everyone else too cause my god it's been forever.

Hearing the OP is kind of dispelling my worries about the coverage of the rest of the season. It sounds too cheerful and positive, thankfully.
FyjYq3l.png

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
HERE COMES THE ARC. REAL SEASON 4 STARTS NOW.

I'm more hyped over this arc than the last one, antagonist is great, has SoL moments, it will bring big emotional moments. I think this will be mixed with the next arc too since I don't think they can cover it with 12 episodes unless they plan to add filler.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
HERE COMES THE ARC. REAL SEASON 4 STARTS NOW.

I'm more hyped over this arc than the last one, antagonist is great, has SoL moments, it will bring big emotional moments. I think this will be mixed with the next arc too since I don't think they can cover it with 12 episodes unless they plan to add filler.
*11 episodes, this season is 25 episodes and last cour was 14 episodes

grand

Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be really interesting to see how people react to the new duo of this arc....

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Really looking forward to this arc. I have all the tanko volumes but haven't read past the anime, and the covers for the following arc have always enticed me.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
It's funny actually, all the overhaul arc covers are pretty underwhelming in a series that has good covers generally lmao. This arc brought the goods back in terms of volume covers.

Edit: eh I looked it over, there are two there that are pretty good.

Watching the trailer again I'm pumped for the new opening.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A bit too early for me to rank the OP but it's up there for sure. It's hard to top Odd Future, but this one gets all the bonus points for my girl Jirou being all over it.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Love the new OP, tons of fun.

The ending though that is just full of references to characters and stuff that that hasn't happened yet. Loooove it.

Also RETURN OF THE KING BABY OH YEAH
giphy.gif

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
base on the characters in the new OP and ED, I have a decent idea where we would be going up till.

looking forward to it now

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Real lack of this arc's goats in it but the op was still pretty good. ED is really cool with all the references, even to smaller stuff like chapter title pages

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
The intro and outro certainly indicate a nice change of pace for the rest of this season, maybe, I mean you never know.
Anyway they both had a style to them that felt refreshing after some pretty standard OP visuals as of late.