• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Season 3

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty good episode. I was expecting way more recap.

The OP is okay, but Odd Future and Make My Story were much better.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
This is my bad here. I thought people were ragging on Tace and his OP for the thread. Not the OP for the show.

I stayed up all night to watch the episode and that is my only excuse. Ignore me lol
Lol it happens bro, I too stayed up way too late and I'm really regretting that now

Ok episode for a recap. As far as the OP and EDs...they're ok. The OP has a good song so that'll help it grow on me over time and I'm a fan of the visuals. Something about the animation in the opening feels really stiff to me

I like the subject matter of the ED, but didn't really like the song at all.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
That was a fun way to do one of "these" filler episodes. I enjoyed it. Also the new OP is bland as fuck. I fear we will never get another Sora Ni Utaeba ever again 😭

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
I am about half way through, is this ep filler?

Seems to be an intro to all the characters again :/

taro

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up at 5 and was juiced for S4. I realized it was a recap when each character was getting introed but still enjoyed it for what it was. Can't wait for the actual start of the arc.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see it back. First episode was okay, mostly filler. With 24 episodes there is a lot to this season.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
MHA always does a good job of framing it's recaps in a fun way. Also funny how the anime team is like "...yeah anyone with half a brain should have figured out Deku's secret"

Oct 25, 2017
Boring OP visuals. Then again wasnt expecting much as there were only two that were ever memorable. BLUE ENCOUNT could have used a different song.

Anyway. Kaminari is still the best character ever, precious smile. And KiriKami moments, hold me.

15171e7afb977016e8a412c8327bc9d808a9a9c2.jpg

4b84768cd0920471bb49c3ea1b6a23aa96a0a735.jpg

BarrBarr

Oct 25, 2017
Has the dub started airing? I know it's meant to be day and date, but last season certainly wasn't.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
MHA always does a good job of framing it's recaps in a fun way. Also funny how the anime team is like "...yeah anyone with half a brain should have figured out Deku's secret"
Well that Deku is all might successor sure, that Deku has his power not so much since the concept is completely alien to the public outside of All for one and his closest associates

Deleted member 42102

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
OP was good imo, didn't realize these were the same guys that did Day x Day and that was a banger. Only other Macademia opening I like is Sora ni Utaeba though. Peace Sign is so meh to me and I say that as a fan of Yonezu's music. The visuals definitely leave something to be desired though can't lie.

I knew this shit was gonna be a filler recap but I had some hope dammit lmao. Once I realized they were introducing the whole class again I hit that fast forward button so fast. The reporter was a cool character though I actually liked him and his backstory. That picture of him and Useless at the end was so precious.

Edit; also wtf is going on with Nejire in the op lmao, I hope that's just in the OP.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
While I do think these recap episodes are no longer necessary, I did like how they weaved the filler into canon. It was cool that the reporter had ties to an iconic All Might moment.

So far, all the fillers in this show have been well done. Still, can't wait for the story to get moving again

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For a recap episode, I actually thought this was well done & enjoyed it for what it was. Of course, I'll be really happy for things to get rolling next week, but this was a nice little episode to bring us back into the world of My Hero. I didn't hate the new OP, but it didn't stand out for me as well - the ED is quite good however. For some reason, I actually never finished the last season & still had the last two episodes to watch - so this was a cool little block of MHA for today.

Since last season ended, I've been collecting the physical manga volumes as they release & have finally got around to reading them in the past week or so - can't wait to see some of this upcoming stuff in action!

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit UA <-> AU

Eiyuu = Hero

I never realized this lol

Last edited:

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The OP animation itself is flat but this is probably in the top 3 for the actual OP track so far imo.

Odd Future > Peace Sign > Polaris > Sora ni Utaeba > The Day > Make My Story

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I have now seen multiple people bad mouth Lenny Code Story in this thread, and I will let you know that this heresy will not stand!

Zej

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice when shows can just produce a side feature to recap... oh well. Glad it's back.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
What should my expectations be for this 24 ep season? Best one yet story wise, or middling/drop off?

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First ep is a recap? lame, should I even bother watching it then?

Also going sub all the way.

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Trash opening, I wondered what happened with the production.

Anyway, best filler recap episode yet. Not that much recap, nice little original story with the reporter.