• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Season 3

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I hate when they put important scenes after the credits, most people are going to miss that when they're binging the show
I've never liked when it's done. But I feel like the majority of anime ends up doing it. So I usually just skip ahead of the ending to see if there's another scene at this point.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
As much as the post ending scene annoyed me, i really liked the animation there, specially the background, they are stepping up with the backgrounds this season

PlzUninstall

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, the disrespect for the DUB on here, it's one of the best out there!
Actually there seems to be a lot of dub love here (poll aside). Both seem fine to me, as much as I love Sabat I'm sticking to the sub because I'm used to them now.

Bubble Girl is also terrible.
I assume you mean her outfit?

It's really not great. It was part of a fan competition to design a hero and that was the winning design - you can see why she was picked! Sigh.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
If they spent less time on Deku trying to get the stamp, it would've lessened the weight of what he was trying to do. He was there to prove to Nighteye that he's the rightful successor to All Might. I thought it was the right amount of time. It's a shame some others found it disappointing, but that's simply how entertainment is, I suppose.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
I liked this one a lot. I think it's important that the majority of the episode focused on Deku's confrontation with Sir. He's calling out Deku's greatest fear, that he wasn't worthy of inheriting One for All. His perspective on Deku and Deku having to overcome it is an important stepping stone for him. Can't wait for next ep! That post credits scene...
If they spent less time on Deku trying to get the stamp, it would've lessened the weight of what he was trying to do. He was there to prove to Nighteye that he's the rightful successor to All Might. I thought it was the right amount of time. It's a shame some others found it disappointing, but that's simply how entertainment is, I suppose.
Agreed
super surprised they are mentioning Hawks already. I guess they wanted to mention him earlier since he will be in the movie.
Yeah, makes sense to mention him since he'll be in the movie.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it sells the idea of that he had to struggle for it much better.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I thought the episode was just okay. I do like Nighteye's Quirk but it felt like he was just throwing Deku a bone. Also the post-credits scene seemed rushed to me

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I thought the episode was just okay. I do like Nighteye's Quirk but it felt like he was just throwing Deku a bone. Also the post-credits scene seemed rushed to me
It feels rushed because it is there's a lot of stuff in between they left out for the sake of the cliffhanger

They definitely going to go back before that scene but aw the ending it doesn't work

Don't know why they added that at all

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Now we got Deku bouncing all around a room but he's avoiding the All Might merchandise to show his respect?
Deku's bouncing around the room avoiding the All Might Merch because he's a massive All Might fanboy. What it showed Nighteye was that he was capable of keeping track of that information while still moving at the speed and angles he was and coming up with ideas to try to get the stamp.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Deku's bouncing around the room avoiding the All Might Merch because he's a massive All Might fanboy. What it showed Nighteye was that he was capable of keeping track of that information while still moving at the speed and angles he was and coming up with ideas to try to get the stamp.

The world of MHA glorifies All Might so much to the point where it gets kinda annoying. Its not like we got a prequel of All Might where we saw all of his acts and character development. I like the guy but he's nowhere near my top favorite characters. When I see other characters talk about him nonstop... it gets kinda annoying. I DO understand Deku's bond with All Might though. I do.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The world of MHA glorifies All Might so much to the point where it gets kinda annoying. Its not like we got a prequel of All Might where we saw all of his acts and character development. I like the guy but he's nowhere near my top favorite characters. When I see other characters talk about him nonstop... it gets kinda annoying. I DO understand Deku's bond with All Might though. I do.
All Might's heroisms are meant to parallel Superman. Him being deified makes perfect sense in the context of its own universe because it's the kind of thing that has gone without saying given what we've seen. Nighteye especially, who was All Might's closest partner, it's not surprising he has an emotional attachment to him. Deku isn't avoiding the merch out of respect for All Might, but out of respect for Nighteye.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I went back and checked the manga

For those curious, after Deku stamps the paperwork, the scene cuts to everyone from Nighteye's agency outside in their costumes about to go on patrol. Nighteye explains their mission (looking for Overhaul) and then it cuts over to the girl running and finding Deku. It feels weird in the anime since the discussion about the mission happens inside the office as opposed to them already being on the streets. It further doesn't help that the ending cuts the two scenes even further in half.

Oct 25, 2017
Guess popularity has declined, so few comments.

---
BakuTodo moments never get old.
e22082e41968705c9ce581e0c83874714492adf4.png

868bce52c37d6ad058629c3b774ca235f9f776af.png

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Spoiler that it's still possible they go back before this next episode and it's just a bad cliffhanger
Uh shouldn't you wait until next week to see if this is truly skipped over and not flashed back to?

Spoiler culture is out of control, the word for word scene in the manga happened in a different location, period. It's no more a spoiler then saying "the scene where hawks is teased and the others are told someone is interested in them is anime only".

You want a real ass spoiler?
the flashback you're talking about, HAPPENS in the manga, in the next chapter, as a flash back, after the scene this episode ended on. So congratulations you played yourself

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
*Sigh*

Can we not do this, guys?

People are just making sure the anime only peeps here don't get spoiled. If you're not spoiling things, great, no need to get catty at each other

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Mirio would have been better as a secret reveal of All Might's son. THAT would have been interesting and have good potential.

And bring back Reckless Deku from season 1 and 2. He would have punched Sir Overpowered Eye within seconds for talking trash.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Mirio would have been better as a secret reveal of All Might's son. THAT would have been interesting and have good potential.

And bring back Reckless Deku from season 1 and 2. He would have punched Sir Overpowered Eye within seconds for talking trash.

"secret family member" is such a dumb cliche

and no, deku absolutely wouldn't and nighteye wouldn't have let him got close enough to do it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

That would be a terrible idea.

And the whole point of the quirk is that he can see everything, so him being angry won't change anything.

OP
OP
Tace

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Mirio should have been in the main cast class, could replace Ochako or the animal guy, characters that have little role on the story.
Koda? Yeah dude belongs in Class B

giphy.gif

The Deku slander in here is obscene. You all should be ashamed.
I like Deku quite a bit. He's in my top 5 characters.

I just like Mirio more 😆

Once/If Deku loses some of that timidness, I'll like him even more. He's gotta blossom like Spider-Man did in the early days and become a social butterfly 🦋

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Koda? Yeah dude belongs in Class B

giphy.gif

I like Deku quite a bit. He's in my top 5 characters.

I just like Mirio more 😆

Once Deku loses some of that timidness, I'll like him even more. He's gotta blossom like Spider-Man did in the early days and become a social butterfly 🦋
Mirio is one of my favorite characters too so i can't really talk lol

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Make Kirishima and Bakugo the main characters you cowards.