• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Favorite Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Season 2

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Season 3

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
anyway I thought this couple was filler
EI8NSLHU8AAjv-x

but rereading the chapter apparently they were there the whole time.
EI9ThFWXsAIAadX

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
The one thing I've come learned about Anime watchers is that even when a scene is literally spelled out for them, people can still somehow find a way to misread the situation.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
I don't think Horikoshi planned this out from the start, but I like how this episode recontextualizes All Might's introduction in the first and second episode of the series. At that point, he had been working alone for five long years and had lost contact with both Nighteye and Gran Torino. No wonder he was a bit jaded when he first spoke to Deku.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Mirio was correct, yet Deku wasn't wrong to feel the way he did. It's not a contest, nor an indicator of a weakness in either of the characters.

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
i think deku could have just activated one for all and just jump out of there with the girl. mirio could easily escape and they have something crucial from the villain.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
i think deku could have just activated one for all and just jump out of there with the girl. mirio could easily escape and they have something crucial from the villain.
Okay maybe you get the little girl but now the whole organization goes dark and all your left is with a 4 or 5 year old who may not know much of anything and may not be able to articulate anything useful to find them.

And Thats the best case scenario that overhaul doesn't do something to injure or kill one of them before they get away.

Oct 25, 2017
If mido was serious about rescue he wouldn't have ventured down a dark alley. He seemingly forgot the predicament he and friends found themselves in the last time he went down a dark alley.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Thought I was going to be disappointed with the scene between All Might and Deku since it started off with absolutely no music and being an emotional and pivotal moment in their relationship, I felt it needed a fittingly emotional track to accompany it. Kinda judged too quick since music did kick in after the flashback. It was pretty nice overall. Not bad. Loved these two shots.

(Twitter butchering the screenshots, dammit, lol)

EJA3yO_U8AALxx8

EJA50DuU8AAn3-3

Oh, and I love All Might in his All Might track suit. It's a great look.

falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Feels like this is moving verrryy slow. Need things to pick up. Also, where is the animation this season? Its all very static so far.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
Feels like this is moving verrryy slow. Need things to pick up. Also, where is the animation this season? Its all very static so far.
Whenever an anime has several seasons... the only fans remaining are the diehards and manga readers. The casuals have walked away and only will come back when a flashy fight scene happens.
At least you're honest

Lol yup. I tried to figure it out but I got confused

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
What has called for lots of animation so far? Despite being very dialogue heavy, it still has been very well directed.

We might be getting Yutapon soon (maybe in the next episode even) so you'll get your wish either way.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Okay maybe you get the little girl but now the whole organization goes dark and all your left is with a 4 or 5 year old who may not know much of anything and may not be able to articulate anything useful to find them.

And Thats the best case scenario that overhaul doesn't do something to injure or kill one of them before they get away.
But from the sound of it, Eri seems integral to Overhaul's plan. If you take Eri from them, it could put their plans on hold.

Zelenogorsk

Banned
Mar 1, 2018
I remember watching the first season of this show and then online i saw a picture of the big smile zipper guy and I was curious of what his deal was but I didn't want to google and it and get spoiled, so it looks like next episode I'll finally find out!

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
True, but its more if Deku had went with his instincts, that would be the end result. Not that they would know how important Eri is to Overhaul's plan, since we were talking about what would happen.

But even then We still don't know how he would have reacted. We don't even know the limits of his quirk yet so thats really dangerous to do out in the open with innocent members of the public that could get caught up in an altercation.

There was alot of randoms around remember that and he could have pulled a shigiraki and just start killing randoms and then go dark and We wouldn't be any closer to rooting out his organization.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to side with Deku handled it correctly after freaking out initially.

A hero would question why a little girl is crying and clinging to him, so it would be suspect not to push about it.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to side with Deku handled it correctly after freaking out initially.

A hero would question why a little girl is crying and clinging to him, so it would be suspect not to push about it.

I agree. He freaked out but got a hold of himself quickly

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
They don't know what Chisaki's powers are. Turning your back on someone you know to be dangerous and who likely has super powers while you're abducting their daughter and unaware of what their abilities are is a real good way to get real dead.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
But even then We still don't know how he would have reacted. We don't even know the limits of his quirk yet so thats really dangerous to do out in the open with innocent members of the public that could get caught up in an altercation.

There was alot of randoms around remember that and he could have pulled a shigiraki and just start killing randoms and then go dark and We wouldn't be any closer to rooting out his organization.
Based on what Nighteye said and how he tried to get them in the alley it isn't too far of a reach to assume that he wouldn't want to cause a scene. More awareness about himself would only make his operations harder. And while it''s true they don't know the full extent of his quirk, heroes have to operate without that knowledge all the time, they can't just not do anything just because they don't know their opponent's quirk. Yeah, planning out, being cautious, and knowing what your getting into would be idea, but some situations require action before thinking,
They don't know what Chisaki's powers are. Turning your back on someone you know to be dangerous and who likely has super powers while you're abducting their daughter and unaware of what their abilities are is a real good way to get real dead.
Heroes have to face villains without knowing their quirks, plus there were two of them. Deku could have got Eri out while Mirio sucker gut punches overhaul to buy time.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Bubble girls uniform is kinda problematic

MRhmurZ.png

Easier for her teacher to tickle her I guess :/

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
It is a shame she waa as the most popular because I remember some cool designs being in there. Horikoshi actually tends to be pretty conservative with his women outside of midnight mount and momo. Momo's designs improve iirc.

I love his casual style on characters.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
How old is Bubble Girl again? She's a pro hero, so obviously not in school but she looks around Mirio/Tamaki/Nejire's age

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
the two most hype moments in the entire series are yet to come, one is far off but the other one.................................. is very close

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Another post credit scene, they're going all out with them this season.

Red Riot Unbreakable was just as awesome here as in the manga.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Great episode. It's always nice to see somebody else in 1-A get their time to shine and I' ve always liked Kirishima anyway. Based on that brief flashback moment I'm guessing we'll be getting a little more from him in the near future as well.

I guess it's also time to start the countdown for Shigaraki betraying the Hassaikai.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That was actually neat. This show really turns up the animation quality when it needs to.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
He didn't get to show it off much this episode but Suneater has one of the coolest quirks in the show.