• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
Fitting this topic would appear on the anniversary I took and shared this pic on Facebook since it resonated with me, a smooth criminal.

26907914_101551516234ifst5.jpg
Wow.

So is she okay?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is this 1999?

When is the next SICK Limp Bizkit Single coming out?

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Wait does that kid have the same name as the father's murder rapper alias?

Looked him up on YouTube and here's one of his songs for the curious:

NSFW language, pretty gratuitous use of the n-word too...yikes

A master piece. At first I was impressed by the subtle layering of what I thought to be pachebel's cannon, then the best throws a curveball of flavor and originality. The lyrics go hard as Everclear or early Eminem, two of greatest rappers ever, so he's in good company. This guy is going places. He's already amassed 36k views in 3 years. Jj ice fish took 4 just to get a measly few 63 million.

https://youtu.be/iq_d8VSM0nw

Oct 27, 2017
Horrorcore is the most entertaining form of rap. Eminem - the highest selling artist of all time is actually a horrorcore rapper.

This guy should get a job though because it's not going to ever pay the bills.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
I need to see Dr. Phil in juggalo makeup now. Also I just spent a shameful amount of time reading juggalo slang dictionaries.