• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nathan_Drake

Nov 6, 2017
I watched this on the treadmill yesterday. Closed captioning was shit but still entertaining. Oddest thing was s
Dr Phil having ICP on and then saying he was a fan. They said they don't rap about domestic violence or rape. I must have been confused in the late 90s because I seem to remember that stuff in there. Anyways what a surreal world where ICP tells this guy he sucks on Dr phil

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
I watched this on the treadmill yesterday. Closed captioning was shit but still entertaining. Oddest thing was s
Dr Phil having ICP on and then saying he was a fan. They said they don't rap about domestic violence or rape. I must have been confused in the late 90s because I seem to remember that stuff in there. Anyways what a surreal world where ICP tells this guy he sucks on Dr phil
I remember a vast majority of their stuff being about murder and black magic.

I honestly don't know who the bigger clown is, the husband or the wife. Women like that are just as complicit in these bad situations. Feel bad for the grandma and child.

Yggfk

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil

When ICP tells you you suck, you damn well know you do.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I think mainly what he wanted to communicate is that ICP do not condone things like domestic violence and rape. It's in their music, but it's expressed as a negative.

I know way too much about ICP.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
He looks like your police officer dad would look like if he spent thirty seconds in front of the mirror putting on Halloween make up . "Hey kids of the youth group, look how spooooooooky I am. Praise Jesus."

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Fitting this topic would appear on the anniversary I took and shared this pic on Facebook since it resonated with me, a smooth criminal.

26907914_101551516234ifst5.jpg

This is amazing!

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Same thing always happens to me when I see shit like this. First I laugh until I tear up, but then I wonder if the music I make is just as embarrassing and I'm just incapable of seeing it. It's a scary thought.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, but he's no R.A.E.D

Holy fuck...I feel like I need "chameleon ears" just to listen to this. My mind can't swivel enough to process his lyrics, flow, and the beat as one cohesive package. This is like when little kids create and sing songs off the top of their heads (that Lil B stream of consciousness flow). I thought Ice JJ Fish was bad but dang...I'll listen to Get It On The Floor any day of the week over this.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I can't get over Dr. Phil saying he's a juggalo. That's the last person I'd expect to praise ICP despite the messages behind their music.

Chekhonte

User banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If Oprah runs for president, the biggest thing she has to answer for is this fucking Phil jackass.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
His stuff is pretty bad, I fucked with pseudo murder-rap back in the day too, not ICP shit but after I heard Psycho-logical records stuff I wanted to try it out and I may not have ever went far with it but it was better than this asshole. Feed your kids homeboy, you don't have it.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Wait does that kid have the same name as the father's murder rapper alias?

Looked him up on YouTube and here's one of his songs for the curious:

NSFW language, pretty gratuitous use of the n-word too...yikes

SICK LYRICS YO

And lol at getting told off by ICP although they used to sing about killing chicks too but I haven't heard them since 1997 or some shit.

Deleted member 23091

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
When you need to paint your face or wear yellow contact lens (Hopsin), nobody is going to take you seriously. If you got skills, you don't need those other gimmicks. Lord Infamous (R.I.P.) was the only rapper with horror themed songs I used to listen to.

Brotha Lynch is ok, I liked Season Of Da Siccness, but he was never one of my favorites.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Brotha Lynch Hung set the bar so high that anyone else who attempts it just sounds ridiculous. (Do not go looking up BLH, you will find him problematic and gross)

Ifeel awful for this guy's wife

It's Dr. Phil.
It's a daytime talk show.
It's about as real as a wrestling storyline.