• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Put your cat on trial by challenging it to A DEATHMATCH IN THE THUNDERDOOOOOOOOOME. TWO MEN (or cat) ENTER, ONE MAN (or cat) LEAVES.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
still not sure what punishment ur cat deserves need more pics for a determination

Oct 27, 2017
Nottingham, UK
Yea, I know. We fucked up. The tank was on a high shelf that until about a week ago the kitten wasnt able to reach. Also since we already had a cat that never tried to murder my fish, I guess we didn't really think about it. Lesson learned.
Damn, you're lucky the kitten didn't knock the whole tank off the shelf. I wouldn't put anything valuable or breakable in those sorts of places

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
dqtABni.jpg

dkKO5MU.jpg

What an adorable little terrorist. We must sentence him to a thousand cuddles!

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
It's right to be upset but I wouldn't be upset AT the cat. They have wild instincts because they're wild animals. Definitely sucks about your fish though OP.

Kite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
48-inch-aquarium-hood-48-x-12-fish-tank-hood.jpg

Get a hood for your tank, it'll keep your cats out, stop fish from jumping out and killing themselves, and help with water evaporation and keeping the water temp stable. If you have one.. how did the kitten kill the fish :o

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The plot twist is that the older cat saw that the kitten was playing with a grasshopper and knew that this was the perfect time to frame the kitten for killing a fish. Watch out, OP. Your cat is running a framing the kitten.

Jan 29, 2018
Cat or no cat your tank should probably have a hood. It's better for the water and keeps your fish from accidentally suiciding. Plus even if you change the water regularly your visitors can probably smell it and are too polite to say anything.

But yeah, kitten's going to be a kitten. Can't blame him.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
You gave him the taste of blood by letting him outside in the first place.

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I haven't kept track of all the dog and cat threads recently. What's the tally now? We've had dogs both killing humans and trying to rescue them.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, it's a kitten what do you expect? You were foolish to have them both at the same time anyway.

Don't be mad at the kitten, it's doing what it's supposed to do. Be mad at yourself for being a dum dum.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Only solution now is to get a dog to kill the cat. Then and only then will justice have been served.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017

Children regularly come over my house and play with my cat's food. I'm not risking one of those munchkins getting mauled.

Even when I was being raised any animal that actually snapped at me for doing anything less than hurting it (petting too hard, jumping on it's back) was immediately evicted.