• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
wFMmR90.png

r118qQD.jpg

So. Ponies. Discuss.

FiM final season OT
Pony Life OT

I suppose I should set an official spoiler policy. G5 discussion is fine, as what we've seen won't fully reflect the end product. Season 8 and EQG leaks can only be discussed with great care.

EPISODES
Equestria Girls: Forgotten Friendship - February 17

Discussion
In this brand new one-hour special Sunset Shimmer is shocked when she discovers she's been erased from her friends' memories, leading her to search for the magic and the perpetrator who did such a dreadful deed.

HIGHLIGHTS
Week of October 25, 2017 - Season 7 Episode 24 - Uncommon Bond; Season 7 finale - Shadow Play; Princess Twilight art by Lauren Faust; The Round Stable hacked; Fan video - Luna's Determination
Week of October 30, 2017 - The Round Stable data deleted; Fan video - Two Best Sisters Play - Friday the 13th; Story - Blood Moon and Another Way; Equestria Girls - Online series episodes 1-4; Hasbro film deal with Paramount; Chat - Clone Story Rarfinity; Chat - The
spider-web_1f578.png
; EQG - Online series episodes 5-7
Week of November 6, 2017 - Missing chat story where nothing happened; Comic - Legends of Magic #7; EQG - Online series episodes 8-11; Comic - Friendship is Magic #60; Chat - Applejack and the CIA; Chat - Applejack's character chat; my masterpiece; season finale rankings; Chat - End of the world; Chat - Tempest's sweater; EQG - Epic Fails alternate version; Stream - First stream announcement
Week of November 13, 2017 - Movie home release dates announced; bonus features; Chat - Changes; Comic - Legends of Magic #8; my idea for a Sunset Shimmer episode; Stream - Rainbow Dash Day
Week of November 20, 2017 - Double Rainboom old thread reaction analysis; Jayson Thiessen moving on from the show; February 2018 comic solicitations; Chat - Applejack's Destiny; Chat - What if Twilight had gone on dates before; Stream - Twilight Sparkle Day; Chat - The Ornament; Chat - The Alicorn's Law; RP 1 - Ghost in the Machine
Week of November 27, 2017 - What next for Starlight; season 7 on Netflix; Fan video - Nepotism Adventure Series episode 2; modern tech in Equestria; Trig discovers heart hooves; the avatar bet; Stream - Applejack Day; RP 2 - Tangerine World 1 - Kangaroos; Chat - Twilight and the book
Week of December 4, 2017 - Comic - Friendship is Magic #61; Book - Equestria Girls: A Friendship to Remember; Chat - Cereal stories; started fiddling with Belle Eve design; Stream - Turnabout Storm; RP3 - Owl City
Week of December 11, 2017 - Comic - Holiday Special 2017; Movie Redbox release date; Chat - Fall Weather Friends 2; Stream - Best of the Worst; Chat - Chocolate Twi; season 8 info from book; huge G5 and season 8 leak; RP 4 - Tangerine World 2 - The Sleeping Unicorn; EQG - Best Trends Forever
Week of December 18, 2017 - Movie released digitally; March 2018 comic solicitations; Stream - Hearth's Warming Eve (first G3 video); Chat - Waifu Revenge; Chat - What if Rarity was a pegasus?; Tempest vs. Twilight Fan Series toy released; Chat - Fireshy; RP 5 - Hearth's Warming Tomb; EQG - Five CYOA shorts
Week of December 25, 2017 - EQG outfit voting; Movie bonus features; The Art of MLP the Movie write up; Comic - Legends of Magic #9; EQG - Remaining CYOA shorts (not discussed by anyone)
Week of January 1, 2018 - MA Larson wants to kill Sweetie Belle; Fractured Sunlight; Chat - Twilight's New Destiny; Chat - Griffin Rarity; reaction to brony-bashing thread; Stream - Pinkie Pie Day (take 1); RP 6 - Tangerine World 3 - Highwaymares and Hugs; Meghan McCarthy AMA
Week of January 8, 2018 - More G5 leaks; Chat - Rarideath; Chat - Belle's Voice; Chat - Belle's Poetry; EQG - Forgotten Friendship announced; Stream - Pinkie Pie Day (take 2); Princess Twilight and Equestria Girls old thread reaction analysis start
Week of January 15, 2018 - RP 7 - The Two Starlights
Week of January 22, 2018 - April comic solicitations; Comic - Legends of Magic #10; start of episode guide voting; Stream - Back to chronological order and also Tangled; reaction to another brony-bashing thread; knockoff Rarity; RP 8 - Tangerine World 4 - Into the Everfree
Week of January 29, 2018 - Princess Twilight and Equestria Girls old thread reaction analysis end; Comic - Friendship is Magic #62; Starlight and Trixie Fan Series Figure unveiled; explaining Equestria Girls; chocolate Pinkie with wild eyes; Stream - Fluttershy Day; EQG - Fluttershy's Butterflies on YouTube; RP 9 - The Ghost Mansion
Week of February 5, 2018 - Them's Fightin' Herds release date; Death Battle: Raven vs. Twilight Sparkle announced; leaked season 8 song; season 8 start date and info; Stream - Rarity Day 1; EQG - Text Support on YouTube; season 8 teaser; RP 10 - Tangerine World 5 - The Court of Princess Moon
Week of February 12, 2018 - Comic - Ponyville Mysteries announced; Fanfic Recommendations post; Stream - Forgotten Friendship; EQG - Forgotten Friendship; season 8 commercial; EQG - Driving Miss Shimmer on YouTube; Best Gift Ever holiday special announced
Week of February 19, 2018 - Episode guide list finalized; episode 803 announced; Comic - Friendship is Magic #63; The FUNdamentals of Magic: Types of Magic; Chat - Fluttershy and sugar (+ My Little Pony: the Guardian Code); Stream - Rarity Day 2; RP 11 - Tangerine World 6 - Rainbows
Week of February 26, 2018 - Episode 804 announced; Comic - Legends of Magic #11; Death Battle: Raven vs. Twilight Sparkle; season 7 episode guide draft; episode 805 announced; The FUNdamentals of Magic: Magic Creatures; EQG - Road Trippin'; EQG - Best Trends Forever on YouTube; Stream - Season One Wrap Up (didn't happen); Day Dreaming Derpy; RP 12 - Tangerine World 7 - My Little Ponies Go to Jail
Week of March 5, 2018 - Death Battle follow up; season 8 OT title and draft; Belle Eve 2.0 design finalized; Andy Price interview that confirms MLP is IDW's best seller; The FUNdamentals of Magic: Magic Spells; EQG - five new beach shorts, Forgotten Friendship part 1 on YouTube; Stream - Discord Day
Week of March 12, 2018 - RP 13 - Tangerine World 8 - The Tree of Chaos; EQG - beach short The Salty Sails; sleep vampire Fluttershy GIF; EQG - beach short Blue Crushed; The FUNdamentals of Magic: Magic Artifacts; PonyEra episode guide; EQG - Forgotten Friendship part 2 on YouTube; Tara Strong AMA announced; Stream - MLP the Movie Day; season 8 premiere animatics; Rachel Bloom to guest star; Semehammer art and shrugs; RP 14 - Tangerine World 9 (finale) - World of Chaos; Maurice Lamarche in season 8 premiere; Fan video - Secrets of the Mane 6
Week of March 19, 2018 - Hangouts thread title; Tara Strong AMA; EQG - Minis: Beach Adventures; May and June comic solicitations; more animatic promos; season 8 OT draft; Stream - School Daze stream (first MLP Tales video); EQG - Forgotten Friendship part 3 on YouTube; season 8 OT created; Chat - JustHorse; Chat - Furniture
Week of March 26, 2018 - Chat - Megatron's Trigger; Chat - Comradeshy; Chat - Book Wedding; SpiderTwi
April 9, 2018 and the rest of April - Pony Girl; Chat - Raricat; Chat - School of Love; Chat - Luna vs Trees; Chat - Trial of Twilight Sparkle; Day Dreaming Derpy;
May 2018 - Chat - Honor and Shame; Chat - Once Bitten Thrice Shy / Fluttershy's Trick; Chat - Laws of Magic; Chat - World of Color
June 2018 - RP 201 - Changeling Cake; Stream - Tangled season 2 premiere; RP 202 - Diamond Quest 1 - Mansion of Mystery
July 2018 - Stream - I Am Here... Now!; Stream - Rarity Day 3; RP 203 - Diamond Quest 2 - Who You Want to Be; Stream - no Friday stream; Stream - Rollercoaster of Friendship; Stream - Reboot episode 9s; RP 204 - Diamond Quest 3 - Cutie Mark Big Sisters!; Stream - Rainbow Dash Day 2; Stream - Yakity-Sax; Chat - Changeling Eggs; Stream - Pinkie Pie Day 2; RP 205 - Diamond Quest 4 - Dungeons & Diamonds; Stream - Fargo; Stream - The End of Flutter Valley; RP 206 - Diamond Quest 5 - Dream Chase; Chat - Smug; Chat - The Stroking Menace; Chat - Doug Missile
August 2018 - Chat - Power Couple; Chat - Pinkie's Cake; Stream - Your Name; Stream - Season 8 Return; Spike's Day Off; Stream - Iron Maiden; Stream - Mysteryish Day; Chat - Money; Stream - Kubo and the Two Strings; Stream - Rainbow Dash Day 3; Chat - I'll Tell You When You're Older; Stream - Princess Tutu Finale; Stream - Tangled season 2 break; Chat - Canon Sue Sunset; Chat - Time Trouble; Past Sins old thread reaction analysis

Check highlights for news related to official content after this, and threadmarks for stream and chat related posts after this.

Discord invite:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Luna is best pony!

I've enjoyed Season 7. There's been a number of good episodes, though I think the show was as its best in Season 4.

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
I would link a picture of a place called Starlight Cafe in Tomorrowland and say that even Disney World knows who best pony is but I'm on my phone and that's really hard.

That sums up why I don't have an avatar either. Or why I won't be posting much until I get back.

At any rate hey

DeadPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
yay ponies! ...I got nothing to say, but I'm here I guess. Oh I know! I'll post a picture of best pony:
eQwW8.jpg

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
Confound these ponies, they drive me to... well, watch toyetic children's cartoons and read a lot of fanfiction, mostly.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So, how bout that Princess Celestia needing more screen time and proactive involvement in things?

Last edited:

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
All this talk about princesses. We already know that
Starlight
is best princess.

Wait which year is this?

Also going to cross post my finale thing here
The two-parter was written by Josh Haber, who has written or co-written the past 4 two-parters that have aired going all the way back to Cutie Re-Mark. His history has been a bit inconsistent, although I've personally been a very large fan of both Cutie Re-Mark and To Where and Back Again, and found the Starlight and Spike parts of the Crystalling to be pretty neat. At this point he more or less seems to be their epic story guy since McCarthy and Larson have both either moved on to do movies or have moved on altogether. His heading of the show back in season 6 has been fairly controversial, but all of that aside how does he fare here? Alright, I suppose.

To start things off the episode had a bit of buildup to it, in a similar vein as Twilight's Kingdom. Unfortunately I feel like many of the stories introducing all of the pillars were not very interesting and were all in fairly weak episodes overall. The only one that I thought was particularly good was Mistmane's and she barely does anything in the episode. In fact, none of the pillars aside from Starswirl don't really do much of consequence in the episode, who didn't have an establishing episode at all. I'll probably talk about the non-Starswirl pillars and their future in the show in-depth at a later date, but at this point I'll just say that most of the comic stories were better then the brief ones that we got in the show and I hope that they can build upon these characters in later seasons as they have interesting visual designs but at this time don't feel like they're really living up to their potential. It's nice to see some continuity through the season and have it build up to the finale, especially in a fairly unexpected way (or at least unexpected if you didn't read the description of the episodes) but I do feel like it could have been more interesting. It doesn't really feel like the finale builds upon those stories. Rather it just feels like they exist so when they showed up in the finale people weren't going "ok who are all these people?"

A lot of the Mane 6 suffer similar fates as their ancient counterparts, especially once the plot gets rolling. The fetch quest in the first part seems to largely exist just so they have something to do, because aside from that all of them besides Twilight and Starlight do very little to actually impact the plot of the story. My favorite of the diversions is definitely Rainbow's. Garble was fairly fun back in Gauntlet of Fire and he's similarly amusing here. Also Rainbow just taking off with the shield rather then beating it from Garble in the race was unexpectedly funny. Rarity's was kind of silly, the caretaker had been watching over it for years and never cleaned it up? Or hired someone else to do it? AJ's feat of extreme strength was similarly immersion-breaking. It was nice seeing Daring Do in Pinkie's one, and Fluttershy's was pretty unremarkable. As a whole the ordeal is too brief to really feel like gathering all of the items is much of an achievement and just feels like a diversion, although I suppose given how little they appear outside of the quest having the Mane 6 go on it is better then nothing.

One thing I will say though with all of the Pillars is that it's really cool that they're actually delving fairly deep into the lore of the show. One of the things that I always really liked about the show is that there was actually a lot of worldbuilding that went into it and it's awesome that they seem to be focusing more on expanding it. Starswirl was always a character that I was hoping would eventually make an appearance in the show one way or another and so the idea that he might end up being a mainstay and play a significant role going forward has me giddy. The brief cameo with the Sirens was a fitting callback. And learning of the origin of the Tree of Harmony was neat too, and the explanation is pretty satisfactory. It's played such a central role to the show so far so finding out where it came from was nice. I just hope that some of this stuff can be followed up on. As I said before the Pillars weren't introduced in the best way and aside from Starswirl none of them really have much to do here, so I hope that later they can be fleshed out in Season 8.

As for the main plot it's a bit predictable at times but overall I liked it quite a bit. The dynamic between Twilight, Starlight, and Starswirl is engaging and makes a lot of sense. Twilight's idolization of Starswirl is well-established and it builds off the portrayal that she had back in Royal Problem where she was extremely worried about Starlight challenging the Royal Sisters even when they had a problem. Starlight likely sees herself in Stygian and when Starswirl says that people like him are beyond redemption she fittingly takes it personally. It's also nice to see how differently Twilight and Starlight react around Starswirl as similarly to Royal Problem it does a great job at highlighting the differences between the two characters. And Starswirl is established fairly well as an elitist old magician that is difficult to impress and is reluctant to admit he's wrong. It's understandable why he would jump to the conclusion he did, although all the rest of the pillars not inquiring about it at all felt a bit weird. Maybe they all just decided to agree with Starswirl since he was the de facto leader. Bringing it back together it was fitting that despite Starlight spending most of the episode disagreeing with Twilight, when it came down to it she stuck by her and vouched for her effectiveness in helping people. Seeing Starlight rub it in that she was right to Starswirl at the end was pretty satisfying too.

Unfortunately I feel like the Pony of Shadows was one of the weaker villains that the show has had. His visual design is fairly unimpressive. His backstory is interesting but we barely got to see any of Stygian before the transformation so hopefully we'll be able to see more of that in Season 8. Perhaps the biggest problem is that he never actually feels like a threat. Right off the bat he gets rebuffed by Twilight, and then when he tries to take her out Starlight helps and the two are able to handle him pretty effectively to the point where he runs away soon after. And during the final confrontation there's never really any point where it feels like the good guys have any remote chance of losing. He never really gets a chance to show off how powerful he actually is, rather we're just told that he's a serious threat. The only real tension is whether or not the ponies will have to give up the Elements of Harmony to stop him. Lastly personally his obsession with darkness and his voice make it extremely hard to really take him seriously. He doesn't do anything entirely wrong but at the same time he's never really gotten a chance to shine because he is barely even in the 2-parter and both times he appears he's instantly defeated.

One last note about the climax, it's kinda weird that there's all of those characters there but the only ones that end up actually doing anything are Twilight and Starlight while everyone else just sort of stands there.

Presentation-wise things are largely just adequate here aside from the fantastic opener. I really like when the show deviates and goes for alternate art styles, and it was cool to see here. Beyond that there were some memorable expressions but aside from that most of the shots were adequate but nothing spectacular, which is a bit disappointing because it is the finale and most of them have traditionally gone above and beyond in that department. Voice-wise the actor for Starswirl is pretty fitting and he pulls it off nicely. As I said before the Pony of Shadows was tough to take seriously, and Stygian was fairly unremarkable when he didn't have a massive filter over his words.The music at the beginning sounds like it's from somewhere. Was it already used before?

As a whole the dynamic between Twilight, Starlight, and Starswirl was very interesting and that combined with all of the new lore made the finale enjoyable for me, even though there were a couple of more iffy parts, some of which were more or less unavoidable. Most 2-parters have troubles making just the Mane 6 all feel relevant, and this episode had 14 characters to worry about. It's inevitable that some are going to feel left out and the fetch quest attempting to remedy this a bit was a gesture that was at least appreciated even though it wasn't all that effective. If I were to rank it among the other Haber 2-parters I would put it far above The Crystalling but put it a bit below Cutie Re-Mark and To Where and Back Again. (Although it's worth mentioning that those two are among my favorite 2-parters that the show has had) I would say it was a satisfying ending to what has been one of the best seasons of the show, even if there were a couple issues with it.

It's pretty neato that the whole thing condenses like that. That way you guys don't have to scroll past it.

Last edited:

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I was thinking that some of my longer posts I could put under spoilers so it doesn't take up as much space. Also a huge batch of images could be spoiled too. Would they have to load if they are initially spoiled or just when they're revealed?

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Look guys, we need some analyzing, and I'm not going to settle for a copypasted post from the last board.

I shall do a deep dive into this extremely interesting piece of fan art.
kiss-ur-horse by lilfunkman
tumblr_ox66ee3UQb1wcn6d5o1_1280.gif

First of all, note the part where Twilight kisses Rarity's hoof. This is something that, among the Mane Six, can only be done with this pair of characters. Only Twilight would think that Rarity needs to be treated like a princess, despite being a princess herself, and kiss her that way so earnestly. And only Rarity would receive a kiss like that without a hint of awkwardness. Also note how they don't break eye content.

In the second part, where Twilight flies and kisses Rarity's horn, note how Twilight goes out of her way to fly up, instead of forcing Rarity to lower her head. Something I didn't notice until I looked a couple of times is that Rarity's eyes sparkle during this, which combined with her smile, shows that she's quite smitten by Twilight's actions. Twilight kisses the tip because that's the most magical part.

And of course, there's the kiss on the cheek, where Twilight specifically goes to the side where she won't have to move Rarity's hair, showing how deep their understanding goes. They close their eyes because it's cute.
... Yeah, just felt like doing something silly.

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
Look guys, we need some analyzing, and I'm not going to settle for a copypasted post from the last board.

First of all, note the part where Twilight kisses Rarity's hoof. This is something that, among the Mane Six, can only be done with this pair of characters. Only Twilight would think that Rarity needs to be treated like a princess, despite being a princess herself, and kiss her that way so earnestly. And only Rarity would receive a kiss like that without a hint of awkwardness. Also note how they don't break eye content.

In the second part, where Twilight flies and kisses Rarity's horn, note how Twilight goes out of her way to fly up, instead of forcing Rarity to lower her head. Something I didn't notice until I looked a couple of times is that Rarity's eyes sparkle during this, which combined with her smile, shows that she's quite smitten by Twilight's actions. Twilight kisses the tip because that's the most magical part.

And of course, there's the kiss on the cheek, where Twilight specifically goes to the side where she won't have to move Rarity's hair, showing how deep their understanding goes. They close their eyes because it's cute.

Alright Mr Sigma, if that IS your real name. I will not stand idly by as you attack the character of my post with such haphazardness. It may be a cross post from a now-defunct forum, but it is the single most important piece of literature this fandom has ever seen. That post is literary perfection. In fact, the main problem is that it isn't in more places. I'm calling my uncle that works for Hasbro to make sure that the opening of the show is replaced by that sacred text read aloud by Morgan Freeman.

I will mark my full rebuttal as spoilers so its contents may trigger a reaction similar to the one the Nazis had at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark by those with mere mortal eyes.
First things first, I thought better of you Sigma then to put this monstrosity before me. I haven't been this disappointed in something since I watched the My Little Pony Movie and saw that once again my precious Celestia had been kidnapped. The full body pillow of her that I brought with me cannot talk but if she could I'm sure she would agree with me.

The art itself is a catastrophe of continuity. Every one of its frames betrays something established in the other two. Take the space between her foreleg and the rest of her body. In two of the poses it matches the color of the background, but with the pose of Twilight kissing Rarity on the cheek the space matches the color of Rarity's fur. Take notice of Rarity's hair curl. It changes color and shading every pose. As we all know the most legendary aspect of MLP is its attention to continuity. Any art that does not respect this may as well be posing on Lauren Faust herself.

And speaking of continuity, what is this idea of Twilight hooking up with Rarity. She already has a love in Flash Sentry. But what's more we know that if she ever returned to the world beyond the mirror she would no doubt be smitten by the very same man that stole the heart of her alternate self, Timber Spruce. And furthermore we know he would have a twosome (or rather a Twisome) with them.

I hope this will prevent you from making as grave of mistakes in the future.

... Yeah, just felt like doing something silly

Well if nothing else you certainly achieved that.

/s

Last edited:

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I'm very privileged to be part of this amazing, loving community. Thank you all for helping to make this work.

I love you all.

And once again, thank YOU for enabling us all to be here together on Era.

I don't like the bit where she kisses the horn, cos god dang that thing looks sharp.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
First things first, I thought better of you Sigma then to put this monstrosity before me. I haven't been this disappointed in something since I watched the My Little Pony Movie and saw that once again my precious Celestia had been kidnapped. The full body pillow of her that I brought with me cannot talk but if she could I'm sure she would agree with me.

The art itself is a catastrophe of continuity. Every one of its frames betrays something established in the other two. Take the space between her foreleg and the rest of her body. In two of the poses it matches the color of the background, but with the pose of Twilight kissing Rarity on the cheek the space matches the color of Rarity's fur. Take notice of Rarity's hair curl. It changes color and shading every pose. As we all know the most legendary aspect of MLP is its attention to continuity. Any art that does not respect this may as well be posing on Lauren Faust herself.

And speaking of continuity, what is this idea of Twilight hooking up with Rarity. She already has a love in Flash Sentry. But what's more we know that if she ever returned to the world beyond the mirror she would no doubt be smitten by the very same man that stole the heart of her alternate self, Timber Spruce. And furthermore we know he would have a twosome (or rather a Twisome) with them.

I hope this will prevent you from making as grave of mistakes in the future.

Noticed the hair changing, but now I can't unsee the space between her legs changing color.

Also, Pony Twilight going to Dougworld and falling in love with Timber Spurce would probably turn me into DrForester2. (No offense, Doc)

And yes, show horns look safer and I suppose more kissable.

By the way, I just realized we made a grave error with our return here, especially with the presence of people that haven't posted in a while: we didn't do pony rankings.

1. Twilight
2. Rarity
3. Fluttershy
4. PInkie Pie
5. Rainbow Dash
6. Applejack

Cutest smartest all around best pony vs. the least interesting parts of her own episodes
(Feel free to include other characters, including non-ponies)

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I've always been a T-Sparks man myself, but I'm not about to throw the others under the bus.

All ponies are best ponies.

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
Noticed the hair changing, but now I can't unsee the space between her legs changing color.

Also, Pony Twilight going to Dougworld and falling in love with Timber Spurce would probably turn me into DrForester2. (No offense, Doc)

By the way, I just realized we made a grave error with our return here, especially with the presence of people that haven't posted in a while: we didn't do pony rankings.

1. Twilight
2. Rarity
3. Fluttershy
4. PInkie Pie
5. Rainbow Dash
6. Applejack

Cutest smartest all around best pony vs. the least interesting parts of her own episodes
(Feel free to include other characters, including non-ponies)

There's a lot of other minor things that change between shots for some preplexing reason that I noticed when making that post. The spot between her legs changing was the first though and was why I went that direction. (That and being on phone made actually looking at your post to respond to it annoying)

Also I'm sure a LOT of people would probably get really upset at that. I almost want it to happen just to see the salt. I didn't pay much attention to it back in the first EQG

Speaking now of sharpness though:
a_sharp_relationship_by_twidasher-dbr55z8.png

Doing rankings is hard. Most of the Mane 6 range from really fun to just kinda there for me. Before I would probably have put Fluttershy near the bottom but I've warmed up to her more recently. If I were to do a Mane 7 ranking..

1. Rarity/Starlight (I can't choose, I like them both a lot)

2. Everyone else

3. Applejack (Don't hate her, she just rarely does much to make me like her)

Orcastar

Oct 26, 2017
Finland
My Little Pony? Really? Isn't that, like, for little girls?

1. Twilight
2. PInkie Pie
3. Rarity
4. Fluttershy
5. Applejack
6. Rainbow Dash

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017

Forgot to say, hello to you too!

And once again, thank YOU for enabling us all to be here together on Era.
Yes, and you were doing it while recovering from surgery! You really didn't have to do all that, but things wouldn't have gone as smoothly without you, A.M.

There's a lot of other minor things that change between shots for some preplexing reason that I noticed when making that post. The spot between her legs changing was the first though and was why I went that direction. (That and being on phone made actually looking at your post to respond to it annoying)
I think a lot of the changes to Rarity were meant to be lighting changes from Twilight moving around. The gap is probably a case of the artist noticing the mistake but accidentally removing it from only two frames.

Also I'm sure a LOT of people would probably get really upset at that. I almost want it to happen just to see the salt. I didn't pay much attention to it back in the first EQG

A lot of people seem to tolerate Timber because he's with SciTwi and not PonyTwi, and didn't think he would actually show up again. I suspect hatred toward him will rise with the new online series, since the relationship is actually continuing.

Speaking now of sharpness though:
a_sharp_relationship_by_twidasher-dbr55z8.png
Yeah, unicorn courtship is really dangerous. The notable ones can kill you with magic if you upset them, and even when it's going well, you have to be careful hugging them.

3. Applejack (Don't hate her, she just rarely does much to make me like her)
Same here

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I still need to watch most of Season 7 and the Movie. Well behind at this point...

1. Princess Luna
2. Twilight
3. Rarity
4. Trixie
5. Everyone else except Applejack
6. Applejack