• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Shizuka

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I had the game on my radar at some point mostly because of the art but I have a huge VN backlog and no time for shit like this. Also, is this supposed to be the male version of a 1000 year old loli dragon?

OelGP7p.png

Yes, it's a play on the one thousand years old dragon loli trope.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
How...how did this manage to get a release when Omega Labyrinth was canceled and even Senran Kagura was censored?

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
How...how did this manage to get a release when Omega Labyrinth was canceled and even Senran Kagura was censored?
Probably because this game doesn't actually show any sexual CG scenes or anything about this character, as far as I know. It seems limited to suggestive dialogue, though I haven't played it. I lost interest when I found out that Pqube decided to localize the outdated version of the game instead of the one that has a lot more content, for whatever reason.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The gameplay in those, or at least some gameplay elements, contain blatant sexual content where you feel up women.

This is creepy/homophobic dialogue, which is less obvious than sexual gameplay.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Because in both those instances there exist a touching minigame where you can touch the characters, and it was removed in SK. Otherwise, the fanservice, such as revealing outfits, are the same as past games. Here, it seems to be all dialogue.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know what offends me more, the rampant homophobia or the TERRIBLE localisation.

OK, I lied, it's the homophobia. But fuck me, what kind of 15-year-old fansubber translated this?

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I always love how these games pretend to star social misfits yet they have the most conservative social conformity shit ever. I'll stick to Yuri and Otome games.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
Censoring that kind of shit shouldn't be the answer. All it does is hide the ugliness of the creators, and allows them to keep normalizing that kind of thing in their country of origin. It allows foreign consumers to ignore the bigotry just so they can enjoy their game. If the publisher feels like that kind of content does not represent them, they should release a note stating why they will refuse to work with that developer, and warning others to do so as well. By hiding it, all they do is profit from the work of a group of open bigots.
Exactly.
The problematic elements should be laid bare for people to see. Only then will people see them and complain and maybe there is a small chance of things changing.
If the bad stuff is taken out or censored how will people give a damn about it?
It has to be seen.

Damn I didnt realise I had already made the same point in this thread. Whoops.