• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Also I don't even get the phrasing anymore:

Sending me
Don't deserve
Is everything

Like what have we come to? Where's the substance in anything? Is everything just social media and iterations of generic incomplete sentence usage?

Who's doing any actual work these days?

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I thought it was great. The one thing I was originally curious about when I saw this tweet was the "selfie cam" wording in the original tweet. Does the MTA like have an actual selfie cam set up for people to use (I know those kinds of things are popular at events and the like) or was he actually just referencing her own phone in a very weird way?

Kounce

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 2, 2019
You see some amazing shit every day on NYC Subway trains, hilarious stories abound.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not making me feel out of touch.

SENDING ME, though? That's where I tap out.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Y'all being bothered by the use of "sending me" while it's already an old slang that has been used for years, is actually sending me.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a girl doing that at the gym. Not only did she look stupid as hell, but she hogged up the squat rack for like 5 minutes and then left without even using it.

Mar 29, 2018
I wonder what happened to her Instagram account after this semi-blew up? Either way this video is pretty amusing to me.
Haha, awesome. Takes some guts to do that.
Honestly what literally every single "influencer" or model with more than a few thousand followers is like. They all waste endless minutes of every day prepping and crafting every shot. You find yourself near one and it's infuriating, straight up.

BeatnikGunso

Oct 25, 2017
yeah I get it why it's popular i don't understand how it got over 233k likes or whatever. I take the trolley which is an above subway and see way crazier stuff on the regular haha

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'd argue that dude's tweet overreacting to this woman doing something fairly mundane (by NYC public transportation standards) is more worthy of discussion :P

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
She Rules, and is stunning

sometimes you just gotta let the gram know that you are fucking rocking it today

Briareos

Oct 28, 2017
Maine
If I indulged my impulse to post harrisonfordwhogivesashit.gif in response to 99% of forums and social media, I'd have no time to be sending my 15 year old "dank" memes ironically.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
She's attractive and all but hit me up when she's doing that in a crowded plane or something like that. I wanna see real dedication to the hustle.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Honestly what literally every single "influencer" or model with more than a few thousand followers is like. They all waste endless minutes of every day prepping and crafting every shot. You find yourself near one and it's infuriating, straight up.

I mean, yea, of course. It's amusing to me because before this went big, she probably had a few hundred followers tops.

Also let's not pretend this is much different from amateur photographers. The only key difference being some more vanity. It's not THAT infuriating.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
My buddy introduced me to the SubwayCreatures subreddit with a video of a man pulling a toilet out of a bag and dropping his drawers and sitting on it in the middle of a subway. I feel like this would belong perfectly on that sub.

legend166

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a perfect example of our vapid, self-obsessed culture. Something tells me that's not why it's getting retweets though.

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
People are probably mostly retweeting because she's good looking. Add in that it's weird and a topic for discussion and there you go.

While I agree that's part of it, this could have been much less attractive girl and if she had the same confidence people would share, maybe even more. People love seeing this sort of "empowered, love yourself" attitude.

Deleted member 32005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
1) candid look behind the veil of social media.

2) humorous juxtaposition between action/setting.

3) attractive woman in a skin tight dress bending over.

you can find humor in it or admire it, depending on the audience. it's ironic you are making a thread about questioning why people retweet it when you essentially did the same thing.