• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm at work and my poop has a sweet smell to it. Like not super strong minty but like relaxed minty

oh shit I'm seeing online that it might be diabetes related? Shit man

BigDes

Knows Too Much
Oct 25, 2017
Did you eat anything minty recently?

Like let's narrow it down first

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
I want mint chocolate chip ice cream. I haven't had ice cream in like a year.

Fuck it, I'm buying some today at the store. Thanks OP

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Tell us what you ate and drank within the past, like, 16 hours.
Include mouthwash, gum, etc.

Also, message DongBeetle, I'm pretty sure you can save money having a joint funeral.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'm a poop doctor, I could analyze it for you. Just send me a large sample and I'll run some poop tests on it. My address:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017

giphy47zk0s.gif

ChrisJSY

Oct 29, 2017
Did you take any peppermint oil pills? Some people take it to try help with IBS like stuff.
I do, it ......does make it smell kinda minty.

TheQueensOwn

Oct 27, 2017
I feel you, OP.
My pee yesterday smelled like buttered popcorn. Coupled with the warmth radiating from it, I was pretty disturbed.

Equirah

Oct 25, 2017
A reminder that the moderation team decided against giving users personalized tags.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
At long last, the prophecy has been fulfilled. The gods spoke of this day, for when the minty poop has been shat, so too will the dark timeline of men end.

I thank you, OP, for being the one to deliver it to us and be the restorer of hope. You will make a great human sacrifice. Keep your chin up, folks. Only bright days to come now.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Those things in the urinal aren't peppermints. You realise that, right?

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Now I'm not saying this is a conspiracy but gdt hasn't answered any questions about what has or hasn't been consumed.
Mouthwash drinker.

Nivash

Oct 25, 2017
Plot twist: you're actually experiencing an olfactory hallucination. It doesn't really smell like mint, but your brain tumor makes you think it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.