• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

scar654

Oct 27, 2017
On November 1st my subscription ended and I didn't renew. Today I got an email from Sony (Europe) offering me a 25% discount code for PlayStation Plus on 3 months or 12 months subscription. So if anyone it's on the fence to renew, if they wait, Sony offers a discount.

LbriAg8.png

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool. I'd be curious to see how many people can replicate this. I renewed when I caught a 50% off sale a few weeks ago, so I can't.

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. I wonder if they sent me a 25% discount code because I cancelled a couple pre-orders two weeks ago (received the code a week later). I had never received this kind of discount code from them before. "Oh don't you dare to not buy these games!" lol. Probably coincidence though.

Oct 27, 2017
PlayStation NEVER sends me vouchers (yes I have marketing enabled) and I'm hoping it shows up on the Amazon BF sale soon or similar.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
I got a 25% discount from PS last week. Not for Plus though but for games.

I think they are just sending discounts out currently, and its not related to your Plus running out.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
I got this too (UK), though my PS+ expires end of November. Would have been great and all, but the coupon expires in a week, which is too early for me to make use of it payday wise lol. Already outlaying a sizable chunk this month for a launch console et al. Would have been nice if they'd aligned expiry to when my plus actually runs out. Ah well.

Oct 27, 2017
I got this too (UK), though my PS+ expires end of November. Would have been great and all, but the coupon expires in a week, which is too early for me to make use of it payday wise lol. Already outlaying a sizable chunk this month for a launch console et al. Would have been nice if they'd aligned expiry to when my plus actually runs out. Ah well.

Any idea if it's transferable to another user? : )

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
The timing of this just seems to be a coincidence for you, OP. Sony are sending out discounts out en masse for some users not currently on PS+ which they do probably every year or so.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I always rely yearly ps plus sales. Foe some reason i always get that deal each year in various sales events

Plidex

Oct 30, 2017
Here's a USA code for 25% off PS Plus: 5MTKEK6CHD

My sub expired today but I already had another year paid for.

BadHumans

Jul 28, 2020
they accidentally renewed my ps plus membership, i complained, they gave me a year for free.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Nice, hopefully I get one of these when I let it run out early next year.