• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I feel like I've seen this before?

Anyways if the upcoming SteamVR game from Valve really is L4D, I'm wondering who's handling it

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
This is really, really good if fake. I won't name who, but I know a few people who are incredibly talented at using SFM and (I love you guys) but it doesn't come close to this. This looks internal. If not, then whoever made it needs a job at Valve ASAP.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
i was surprised with the pre reboot thread being super dismissive of this. this definitely does not look cheap to fake.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's fake, there's a can on pepsi in the store, no way are Valve going out and licensing it or doing brand advertisements in game.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I would be heartbroken if the sequel to a game series I love is tied to VR only. :(

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's fake, there's a can on pepsi in the store, no way are Valve going out and licensing it or doing brand advertisements in game.
1556819862115.png

👀

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm with team fake. Too static. Too much highlighting the gore. Looks like Source Filmmaker to me.

TioChuck

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
From the quality of the assests, it doesnt look like your normal every day sfm project, took someone time and effort to make this, looks cool, but im not gonna hope for something official.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Going with fake, too graphic for Valve and the focus on a vehicle which would be a neat take on series, I doubt Valve have that in their locker.

i20bot

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
20190611............June 11, 2019? E3 Shadow drop? But yeah this looks too good to be just for a fake. Who knows. That zombie hand at the end bending the pinky down to show 3 fingers.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
It's a good fake, but I still think it is one. I just don't see valve making a teaser trailer after all of these years with absolutely zero gameplay. The only reason why they would do this would be to shop it around, but they are already one of the largest publishers around, doesn't make sense.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Also I don't know we're assuming this was done in SFM, lol. Bit of a guess on my end but I'm assuming this was done in UE4.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to tell myself that it's fake, but god I wish it weren't.

DOA

Oct 26, 2017
even though it might be fake, i loved the way the hand fingers changed to 3 just before the cut

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
The pinky twitch into the 3 fingers...

KNACK 3 BAYBEEEE

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
What in tarnation is that resolution? But yea, while very well made, this has that fan SFM shtunk in places that are noticeable. Its funny, as this actually could have been a PERFECT trailer for like E3: playing with expectations, the classic hand confirming its L4d, that split second when it twists in a way to show 3 fingers specifically, its all masterfully made. I guess too well made.