• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Reddit and Twitter have discovered a possible tease triggered when spinning the TV in the tutorial level (Rude Awakening) of Crash 4. After cycling thru the Crash 1-4 channels, an odd logo appears for an instant before turning off. Going by the tweets, this seems to happen when you fully beat the game at 106%.

Someone on a private discord managed to rip the image file via modding so you get a better look without the TV filter:
unknown.png

Perhaps it's a bit too soon to tease Crash 5 but The Gaming Revolution guy earlier in the year managed to leak a bunch of projects in Activision's pipeline (including this very game) and one of them was a PVP Crash game in the works so perhaps it's alluding to that? Who knows but it's fun to speculate what's to come.

Motwera

Oct 27, 2017
My early guesses is that this is a "fusion" themed PvP game that's rumoured to come out next year, or even for Crash 5 in some respect

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There was a HUGE Spyro Easter egg in Crash 4, would be nice if it's that

NinjaMuffin

Oct 27, 2017
Dr. Robotnik has lured Sonic into a trap and he got teleported into Crashe's world.
OH NO! While zipping around in this new world collecting apples instead of rings Sonic has grown fat and cannot go fast anymore.
Now Crash and Thicc Sonic must work together and find a way for Sonic to return to his world.

Oct 31, 2017
Well, it's a wumpa fruit, but I'm not sure what else is supposed to be gleaned from this. I saw the thread title and got really excited, but then the logo itself doesn't really tell/imply much.

Not sure what the orange/blue parts mean other than Crash being orange.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
There was a PvP game rumored alongside the original Crash 4 leaks, I think it's that.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017