• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
This just popped up in my feed:

EDIT: Looks like whoever is running the Ubisoft page has updated the post with a "Clue". The quote below has been edited to reflect this.
EDIT 2: And now after removing the post entirely, a new post has popped up claiming that they've no news to report regarding the Rayman IP. This new post is accompanied by the second picture, but not the first.

Something is coming In Montpellier's studio...
What could happen in your opinion ?
Clue : No this is not a new game
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Quelque chose se prépare au studio de Montpellier !
Mais quoi à votre avis ?
Indice : ce n'est pas un nouveau jeu

120201727_24386303129bskxg.jpg

120258740_24386304895b7j42.jpg

Lock if I'm late to the party.

Last edited:

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hope you're all ready for a new.mobile game.

(I can't let myself hope, I've been waiting ages for a new Rayman game).

Edit: wait, that's obviously a back of the head shot... Couldn't be a 3d Rayman 4 could it?...

Oct 27, 2017
Everytime I see rayman's name, all I can think of -by association- is Michel Ancel, and then "is beyond good and evil 2 going to come out at some point?"

Sebalt

Oct 28, 2017
Finally!

Strange to see Rayman with his old hair, maybe a remake or some sort of reboot then?

And please, a console game. Please.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The prospect of a new Rayman game seems less exciting without Michel Ancel at the helm. Rayman Legends may be one of my all time favourite platformers.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, didn't hear about these news, that's awesome. Wish him good luck in his new job, that's a very noble thing to do for a living.

It's very recent, we had a thread.
www.resetera.com

Michel Ancel to stop working on video games and to focus on his second passion of wildlife

WoW ! This little guy has many things to teach to Sam Fisher ! Today is very special for me. After more than 30 years, I’ve decided to stop working on video games and fully focus on my second passion : Wild Life ! My new project takes place in the real world and consists in a wild life open...

I can honestly see how it's a more appreciated position than working in videogames, and I hope it goes well for him too.

Orbulon

Nov 1, 2017
France
That's Rayman 2 era Rayman on that sketch !

Would be nice if they did something for the 25th anniversary of the first game, such a classic.

TheOneJat

Oct 1, 2018
Would love a new mainline game. Me and my Son were just talking last night about how much we enjoyed playing Origins in coop.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Was expecting Rayman to vanish into the ubi vault with Ancel gone, so this is a surprising development

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Would be happy with either a 2D or 3D game. Not holding my breath though.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Rayman is so good, I'd love a nice remake of Rayman 2 or a new entry!

As much as I really really enjoyed Origins/Legends, I want a 3d entry now.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
4K60 3D Rayman on next gen consoles puhleeeeeeeaaaase!

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
Rayman's head from behind, so presumably Rayman 4? Crazy if they really make Rayman 4, teased years ago by Michel Ancel, just when Michel Ancel left. Anyway, I would be beyond hyped!

LazerRanger

Oct 28, 2017
I'd love a new Rayman game Origins and Legends are some of the most fun I've had on recent consoles 😁