• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Yesterday update 1.06 dropped on PS4. Fixes bugs and adds The Ultimate Edition which is already live for Steam and Xbox. Adds the following:

New Tile:
DSZGITCV4AA8BiJ

New Colors:
DSZMLYUUIAAHxwr

New mode (Hardcore):
DSZML0xVAAEy7kQ

Plus 500 new levels, that I know about anyway. Not sure if an expert row will appear like with the others tabs. Anyway, this completely flew under my radar and I couldn't find a thread on it. So there you go. The GOTG just got better with this substantial, free update. Enjoy!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Love the support they've shown for the game. Still not sure I'll ever pick it up due to the lack of online, but props to them for going above and beyond as far as post release content is concerned.

OP
OP
janusff

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Love the support they've shown for the game. Still not sure I'll ever pick it up due to the lack of online, but props to them for going above and beyond as far as post release content is concerned.
If you like 2d platformers then you should REALLY pick this game up considering it's probably one of the best ones ever made. There's co op and local mutli but really the best part of this game is the single player. Check it out!

OP
OP
janusff

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Mannnnnnn... it's been awhile since I've played this game and it's all coming back to me why I love it so much. This game's got style. And the platforming is sublime. And the ability to die over and over again and start back up in a moments notice, just great. And of course making it on the board of high scores feels good. Loving the new colors but I'm finding the headbands to be a bit distracting. Also I'm just posting my impressions here cause there isn't an official OT for this game. Maybe I should get on that.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Mannnnnnn... it's been awhile since I've played this game and it's all coming back to me why I love it so much. This game's got style. And the platforming is sublime. And the ability to die over and over again and start back up in a moments notice, just great. And of course making it on the board of high scores feels good. Loving the new colors but I'm finding the headbands to be a bit distracting. Also I'm just posting my impressions here cause there isn't an official OT for this game. Maybe I should get on that.

Good idea, an OT I mean.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I know these guys wanted to put it on the Switch, but has anything come of that since April when they made it sound like Nintendo didnt seem to want it? I own the PS4 version, but I just can't get into it on console. The first game still gets played on my PSP and 3DS and would love the sequel on another proper handheld.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
Completely forgot I own this game, lol.

After playing The End is Nigh on Switch, I want to continue the pain so I'll fire this back up.

Thanks for the heads up!

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
N++ is truly a desert island game. I said damn at even more content.