• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Remaster the first game in 4K HDR @ 60fps you cowards! Make it next-gen if necessary.

The Archon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Mass Effect trilogy re-released with all the dlc's. With ME3 multiplayer save data carrying over

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone has been already been asking for the trilogy re-release for years.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
ME Trilogy Remake but get rid of everything with this fucking guy

maxresdefault.jpg

Holygriever

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Mass Effect Trilogy REMASTER. Make all three games a whole unit, with the same systems.

No need to put in new content. Hell, I'd be satisfied if they just brought 1 and 2 up to 3's engine.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Mass Effect on Switch.

Or

Mass Effect Andromeda 2 where there's new characters and stuff where it's either a sequel, happens at the same time as the ryder story, or happens before the Ryders arrive (albeit that one might be really uninteresting). Reuse none of the previous cast except for cameos and/or certain planet quests and give new life to the Andromeda Galaxy since they botched it so ridiculously the first go around. Keep the gameplay mechanics mostly the same, fix all the terrible UI and bottom tier design decisions regarding loadout swaps and skill builds, and bring back the dialogue choices and meaningful character builder from ME and DA:I, including other races to choose.

Say what you want about DA:I, at least your choices gave you some damn agency in the game.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love more Mass Effect. But let's start with some baby steps.

How about releasing a decent, complete, bug free game.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
ME4.

Set 20-30 years after the "Perfect" version of the Destroy Ending.

New villains unrelated to the Reapers in anyway.

Re-birth of the Geth.

Old Man/Old Woman Shepard as a cameo.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Forget a Remaster. Remake the original trilogy, fix the ending to not suck and actually reflect the player's journey and choices, fix some story beats, cut content and dropped plotlines and mishandled choices throughout. Make improvements to some of the relationships and mechanics. Harmonize the combat systems and progression over the course of all three games.

Then move on to ME4 which follows the revamped ending, even if it's relatively the same. Set it 30-100 years after the Reaper War in a dramatically altered and fractured galaxy that's still struggling to reconnect and rebuild itself after near total annihilation.

Jan 29, 2018
Just make a new game in that universe. Give me weird alien politics and Citadel crime and cool planets and don't make the fate of the universe at stake.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
#1 Remasters of ME1-3 as a side project
#2 ME4, direct continuation with a new threat.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Time to cut the fat and give people what they want

Mass effect dating simulator

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
Fuck a remaster. Just make a new game, there's still a lot of untapped potential in the Mass Effect Cinematic Universe.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I voted "Some meaningless tweets and maybe some videos" in the other thread, where do I claim my prize?

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Same thing as ever: Garrus Vakarian, Citadel Cop. Make the Citadel with the density and fidelity of the station in Prey and let me solve human-scale issues rather than fight to save the galaxy.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the great mysteries of the universe is how EA is so dense to have not done a Mass Effect remaster.

If they upped the textures and put it out in higher resolution, included DLC and fixed any known large bugs.....

I would pay them almost any amount of money for the entire set.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not falling for this again! After Mass Effect 3, they had a big survey trying to find out what people wanted and looked forward to in the next installment. I got my hopes up they were listening to the fans, then...Andromeda happened.

Dec 21, 2017
Mass Effect 3.

This time, with an acceptable ending instead of the franchise-ruining shit we got. You know you've fucked up when Game of Thrones has a better endgame than you.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
the not death of the best franchise?

get ur shit together and do a remaster + a new game in the vein of the trilogy.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is like if the EA Skate twitter account randomly asked to fill out a survey about what its followers want.

You know what people want. People have been telling you for half a decade. DO THE THING PEOPLE WANT

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
They probably have to do Mass Effect 4: The Biotics Awakens

Seeing Garrus and Tali and the nostalgia in the trailer is probably the way to get people's attention. I guess they have to make something up about the consciousnesses of these characters, dead or alive, being transported to a different galaxy by a mysterious entity , and not explain all the alternate endings of the original trilogy. Shephard must be in it too. I think nostalgia is the key and a very good game to make ME4 successful.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
A Milky Way Mass Effect 30 years after Mass Effect 3's Perfect Destroy Ending

Focus on the post Reaper War depression, political tensions, and discovering dormant mass relays with new star systems.

And to all those who say its best off dead: You guys are such delusional killjoys :/

AimLow

Dec 10, 2017
More Andromeda, but done properly. Fix bugs and overall jankiness. They set up a great concept and story but totally botched the landing and then killed it off right when it was getting intriguing. As someone mentioned earlier, a new cast with returning cameos (like they did with ME3) might not be bad either.

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
Either just do a straight up mass effect game without the fucking galaxy saving bullshit(let me be an outlaw or something, firefly but mass effect. Or a completely different spectre)

Or if honestly a Deus Ex type game, that's all about a citadel csec cop. You can finally make the citadel a bigger hub/setting, and have it live up to the billing.

it was so bizarre to me that the first games citadel is still the only one with any real room to explore because it got progressively wack over the course of the series.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
ME Trilogy remastered, but not a simple upres but a new graphics engine.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I want Mass Effect Kiwami

And by that I mean (at this point), instead of a remaster, I want each game in the OG trilogy to be remade from the ground up, one at a time

Espeix

Dec 5, 2018
Ignore Andromeda, make a sequel to 3 with a new cast and some cameos from old characters. Get rid of the "we need to save the galaxy" story that's been done to death. Go back to the roots of the first game.

Also, remaster the first three.