• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Tempted to get Batman Arkham knight premium but I will get it in the future

The rest of the sale is terrible though

Driveclub why you don't be on sale ;((((

OP
OP
Captain of Outer Space

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like it's live now for some reason despite there not being a Flash Sale page on the webstore. No PS+ pricing for the games I've looked at, so that part of the post is a typo.

I am just hoping it gets a good sale for Black Friday at this point.
The Switch and Xbox One versions reset their need to have better sale prices for the older versions, which is great when they refuse to add the new features to those versions of the game.

Last edited:

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Nothing for me. I already have HM 1 and 2 on Steam (finished the former) so I think it controls better with kb+m.

I wonder if HD PS2 games ever go on sale. I would love to check out Wild Arms 3 and Dark Cloud 2 on sale.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I didn't realize that. I haven't turned on my PS4 in over two weeks so I'm not in the loop (I should follow these threads more often). Off the PS Blog I go to check.

I don't know about Wild Arms, but I know the Dark Cloud titles are on sale. It's the Retro Sale.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
I was hoping for something at least decent....

giphy.gif

Dingotech

Oct 25, 2017
Flash sales have been pretty meh for a long time now, I've not even come close to being tempted to make a purchase in months.

Drizzy Finks

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Darkwood is one of the few games I regret buying in the past few months. It probably just isn't for me I guess. I can't get into it at all.

Drizzy Finks

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Darkwood is one of the few games I regret buying in the past few months. It probably just isn't for me I guess. I can't get into it at all.

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
Anyone play this game, Darkwood, and knows what it is about? Never heard of it, but looks interesting.

Remk NG

Apr 16, 2018
That's the lowest price for hotline Miami 2, right?
Devolver games haven't been featured on PlayStation plus for a while so I guess I'm safe buying this

Oct 2, 2018
bought ruiner: seems cool; cleared mission one and got to some sort of bladerunner-esque world. Great looking visuals.
bought stardew valley: testing my patience but I'm taking it slow. Thinking it might be a better switch game than on a 60+ inch tv
bought hotline miami 2: will get to it. But i have it on PC and never got into it the way I loved HM1
bought darkwood: Have it on pc from steam. havent really played it much but it was cheap enough.

Soupbones

Oct 26, 2017
Picked up Mark of the Ninja Remastered for $10. Holy shit, I can't believe I slept on this game this long.

PSA: Everyone should run and pick up Ruiner - really awesome dual stick shooter/brawler.

chanman

Nov 9, 2017
Picked up Mark of the Ninja Remastered for $10. Holy shit, I can't believe I slept on this game this long.

PSA: Everyone should run and pick up Ruiner - really awesome dual stick shooter/brawler.

Same here with the Mark of Ninja, just downloaded last week I couldn't believe I never heard of it before this year. But dang I just missed the sale for The Ruiner, thought I had until tomorrow. Hopefully another sale comes in the next few months.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018

Yeah MotN was awesome on 360, one of the best Live Arcade games there. The AC games India, Russia etc. are mediocre versions of it.

I have Ruiner on Steam, haven't started yet. Got it there because it supports ultrawide 21:9.

In this sale I got Shift Quantum (puzzle game) and Pinball FX3 Williams volume 1.