• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
f8ixyzew815a1.jpg

Seems to be sent through email. What do you think? Copium?

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Probably, it's not that far from being a year old at this point. I'm sure they have something in the works, there are plenty of areas in the world ripe for expansion.

CopyCatGirl

Jun 30, 2022
Could be. Maybe not actual DLC being released but at least an actual announcement of if. At least I hope so.
I'm looking forward to more Elden Ring content.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
The Horizon franchise really is cursed, isn't it?

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Miyazaki himself quite literally said there's more on the way and the award gave them even more of a morale boost.

There WILL be DLC.

Hattoto

Jun 26, 2020
Think a while ago Namco Bandai said they were planning on expanding Elden Ring beyond games. I know that gag Elden Ring manga's been around. Could be something non-gaming media or DLC.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
They said on stage there's gonna be more ER stuff. Idk what else you need.

I assume he means more specifiic news about it soon, as yeah, they essentially confirmed more ER stuff on stage.

Them showing it relatively soon would make sense, if you want to sell DLC it's not going to be out years after the base game, it wouldn't surprise me it's out in early 2023.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I assume he means more specifiic news about it soon, as yeah, they essentially confirmed more ER stuff on stage.

Them showing it relatively soon would make sense, if you want to sell DLC it's not going to be out years after the base game, it wouldn't surprise me it's out in early 2023.
Yeah we're in agreement then.

Anti-DLC. They're going to remove parts of the game for everyone forever.

Because fuck you.
Malenia removed and replaced with an Ulcerated Tree Spirit.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it'll be a big ass labyrinthian area kinda like the Haligtree, or the capital.

browinie

Oct 26, 2017
Think a while ago Namco Bandai said they were planning on expanding Elden Ring beyond games. I know that gag Elden Ring manga's been around. Could be something non-gaming media or DLC.

Could be both. If they wanted to announce just DLC the VGAs would've been a great place to announce it, but they shadow dropped the colosseum patch before the event. My guess is that they'll announce multiple tie-ins with the next DLC.

Gideon

Nov 8, 2022
I hope they'll release a update that will allow for real co-op like the seamless mod.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I really was expecting some big Elden Ring news at the Game Awards but nothing (Armored Core is great but it's no Souls)...I really hope they release the ray-tracing update before the end of the year and a major expansion in February 2023

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019

We're about to get a Paramount or Apple TV funded Elden Ring streaming series so that they can have their own epic medieval fantasy series aren't we?

May 29, 2018
I really was expecting some big Elden Ring news at the Game Awards but nothing (Armored Core is great but it's no Souls)...I really hope they release the ray-tracing update before the end of the year and a major expansion in February 2023
I don't think the RT update will come until the DLC. I feel like that would make sense to release that when there's new content. As a new 4080 owner I too am excited

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what's this about Elden Ring raytracing?

EDIT: Oh I see that strings related to Raytracing options were datamined out of the Colosseum update.