• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's obviously HeroAca, I'm just wondering if they'll try another fighting game or if will it be an adventure title.

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, this would be a MHA/BNHA project

From Chapter 6:
Izuku decides to use One For All and uses a mental image of an egg not exploding in the microwave to adjust the output. However, Izuku realizes that he has never put an egg into a microwave before; Shota fouls Izuku for going over the line.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
I predict the title: My Hero Academia: One Justice.

But it's about time we get a console MHA game I think, if Nanatsu no taizai of all things can get a game.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_ostafxnEF61rnkcazo1_500.gif

Nov 2, 2017
It feels like there are more and more anime-based game around nowadays (Nanatsu no Taizai, Little Witch Academia, Gintama, Dragon Ball FighterZ among others) so this was only a matter of time.

I'm just hoping it will be good, whatever it will be. And since it will most likely be released after season 3 is done, is that it has characters from that season as well.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I do think it will be Arc System Works that will be making this game - you know who i would like to see, Cyber Connect 2

Oct 26, 2017
I'm crossing my fingers for an action adventure game where you go through the story and play as Izuku and the other members of Class A. As hyped as I am for Dragon Ball FighterZ, I'm more interested in seeing Anime adapted as big adventure titles

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea who they'd get to make this... Maybe Dimps? Though they have their SAO game and presumably Xenoverse 3 in development. Hope it's not CyberConnect.

But yeah, MHA is absolutely bursting with great material to adapt into a game.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well the only thing they are working on is a VR Game - i think it's very possible
See I was looking this up when you mentioned that you'd prefer CC2 develop this over ArcSys and it does look like they're working on another title, "Project Venom". Early art released for it implies that it wouldn't have anything to do with this though.

For the record, my initial reaction was "Yup, this is CyberConnect's new project". Who knows though, DBZFighterZ may be wrapping up development around this point, it's possible it's ArcSys too.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
See I was looking this up when you mentioned that you'd prefer CC2 develop this over ArcSys and it does look like they're working on another title, "Project Venom". Early art released for it implies that it wouldn't have anything to do with this though.

For the record, my initial reaction was "Yup, this is CyberConnect's new project". Who knows though, DBZFighterZ may be wrapping up development around this point, it's possible it's ArcSys too.
Arc has two upcoming fighting games they'll need to heavily support. I think it's safe to say they aren't making this.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I only just started MHA but spoiler question loosely related to a possible game.
Has Izuku gotten any more control over One for All? It seems like it would be hard to design a game around a lead who can't use his powers without breaking a limb.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder how a fighting game would work though, like, not even all of Class A is tailored for combat. But i guess they'll figure it out.
Also how could would be playing as Deku without Full-Cowl, where you only have a set number of avaible attacks before becoming completely useless?

I would very much prefer an adventure game or even an RPG-lite.

Okay, that's rad.