• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll try to not write up a super wordy OP, but this is a pretty straight-foward premise. Your picks don't have to be the best or even your favorite games on their respective console, just a single game that you consider to be essential. For example, Halo: Combat Evolved is my favorite and most influential game on the original XBOX, but I've opted to put something else in its place.

My list is as follows:

Nintendo 64 - 1080 Snowboarding
Gameboy Advanced - Mario Kart Super Circuit
Xbox - Ninja Gaiden Black
Nintendo DS - New! Super Mario Bros.
Xbox 360 - Gears of War 3
PS3 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Super Nintendo - Mega Man X
Xbox One - Sunset Overdrive
PC - Hotline Miami
Sega Genesis - Streets of Rage II
Android - Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
Switch - Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle

Gaijira

Jan 16, 2018
Just going to add to your list because I agree with all your choice and had most of those consoles
Sega Saturn - NiGHTs into dreams
Dreamcast - Shenmue 1 & 2

Fairly obvious choices though tbh.

chusetto

Oct 31, 2017
Krista
Here's my list:

MSX-2: Abu Simbel Profanation
Super Nintendo: Terranigma
PC: Quake III Arena
Nintendo DS: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan
PlayStation: Final Fantasy IX
Nintendo Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
Nintendo GameCube: PIKMIN
Game Boy Advance: Final Fantasy VI Advance
Smartphones: Monument Valley
Nintendo 3DS: The Legend of Zelda. A Link Between Worlds
PS VITA: Gravity Rush
Xbox 360: Tomb Raider
Nintendo WiiU: Splatoon
NES: Tecmo Bowl
Nintendo Switch: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Good thread idea, but we don't allow list threads here. Do feel free to reboot the thread if you feel you can turn it into a topic where discussion and member interaction is encouraged.

Thanks.

No list threads: A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. These threads tend not to generate much if any actual discussion or member interaction, and therefore are usually closed. Voting threads generally fall under this category as well. If you wish to create a voting thread, please contact an Administrator to seek an exception beforehand.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/general-faq.9777/

Status
Not open for further replies.