• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
logo.png

Developer/Publisher: Bandai
Genre Shinobi Formation Battle
Platforms: iOS, Android
Price: Free! With IAP
Official Website: http://naruto-blazing.net/en/
Useful Information: http://narutoblazing.gamea.co/
Reddit Page: https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing

What is it?
Mobile F2P gacha game featuring your favorite storylines and characters from the Naruto anime/manga series of the same name! Think: One Piece Treasure Cruise… but Naruto. It looks like this:

kbp_narutoblazing_game5.jpg

Does the game follow the story of the anime?
Yes, pretty much starts from the beginning of Naruto (and NOT Naruto Shippuden, despite the name of the game). Story currently ends before shippuden.

Is there co-op? Multiplayer? Can I play with my friends?
Yes, you can co-op any mission, and you will be playing co-op a lot. It's very well implemented, and only the host of the co-op pays the energy costs. So, in theory, you can play nonstop as long as someone is looking for co-op.
A great system for people who has the time available, as long as there someone hosting a mission, you can play the game!

Is there PVP?
Yes, Ranking periods are on and go on and off for seasons, but usually open even after ranking period is over.
PVP with friends are planned in a near future.

Are there clans/guilds?
No. I don't know if it's a planned feature at this point.

Any other features?
Besides the story, there are another modes that come and go each month for rotation.
Raids are usually ON and keep rotating every week or so.
There is a phantom castle mode where you battle 100 floors to get exclusive rewards.
Last but not least, there is the Ninja road, a mission with 20 maps where you can use multiple teams to defeat it and get exclusive characters.

How pay to win is it? Are IAPs necessary?
So far, not at all.
If you consider another bandai games, They are fair when giving out pearls, you can win pearls very easily.
Pearls help, and of course those who pay will have a slight advantage in PVP, but other than that, you won't feel left behind by much.
You can currently win around 4-5 pearls per day, and that is a huge if you are smart about it, you can win pearls by completing objectives, story missions, and so on and since they introduce new raids and missions, the flux is steady.

Okay, I'm in! Who should I keep? Who is good?
Here's the reddit tier list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JzvVh1mpVPs3yFpJwwhbzeGEJ5Ew5ykUS9u5VJUsbOk/edit#gid=600384463

In short: Heart Madara, Rinnegan Sasuke and S06P Naruto are the main bets for now.

Okay I got a [fill in bad character here]. Should I re-roll until I get a good character?
Yes, you should re-roll until you get a good character from the S tier list.

How do I re-roll?
Right now, I can only speak for iOS, and you have to reinstall the game to re-roll. Might be a faster way on Android - see the rerolling section at the bottom of this post. You should use the first free pull you get, then do co-op until you get enough pearls to do a 10-pull drop. If you don't get anything good in that 10-pull, restart the process.

Useful Tips:
- Every month there is a Blazing Fest Banner which consists in the best units being available to pull. You wanna join us? Wait for that week and pull/re-roll until it fits! Worthy!
- The Attack and Health Boosts you get from story missions are permanent attack or health boosts to your character, up to a limit. Use them on your best character – no need to save them for anything. You'll get tons.
- You can "store" attack and health boosts on your 1/2-star characters and then feed them to your main character to save money or to save inventory space. Just feed boosts to the 2-stars and then feed the 2-stars to your main team members.
- You gain experience for your characters through eating ramen from the daily Emergency Cup missions. You get bonus XP for feeding the same color ramen to your character, e.g., red ramen to red element characters. Colors vary by day.
- You need scrolls to "awaken" (evolve) your characters. You get scrolls from the daily Emergency Scroll missions. Colors vary by day.
- After you do your 3 discounted 10-unit pulls, it's very much worth it to expand your inventory. Boosts, scrolls, units, etc all fill the same inventory slots. I went up to 100.
- If you have more than one copy of a character, you can feed one copy to another. This strengthens the cards and you unlock additional skills/talents. There is a limit though. It also increases your Luck, which increases your chances for drops.
- Do not Finish the Rookie Mission with Sakura until you have her with 80 Luck, this helps mainly if you are new in the game, where you still don't have a high luck character and you may only be accepted in a multiplayer room if you have her at high luck.

Android Re-rolling (Courtesy of the subreddit, I found the process a bit more involved on my S7 but I had done some funky stuff with my SD card)

JP Folder = jp.gree.narutoblazing

Global Folder = com.bandainamcoent.narutoblazingna

Rooted
After you are done with the initial downloading of files in-game & decide to reroll, exit game and force closed it
Use a file manager (such as ES File Manager) & head to /data/data/<folder name> directory
Delete the shared_prefs folder
Boot the game, it will skip the initial downloading part and start a new account

Non-Rooted
After you are done with the initial downloading of files in-game & decide to reroll, exit game and force closed it
Use a file manager (such as ES File Manager) & head to /android/data directory (make sure it isn't the SD card/storage directory but your internal memory/data)
Rename the folder to anything so that it's different (easiest way is to just add a '1' at the end)
Go to your device's app setting and clear the data of the game
Go back to the directory and rename the folder back to what it was originally
Boot the game, it will skip the initial downloading part

Friends ID's:
I'll be posting and updating friends list here so we can all friend each other. PM me your ID so we can share and help each other. I'll create a google spreadsheet or something if gets too big.
Terraforce: 684,390,467,019
Chrono: 614,363400,411
Cyldman: 754,399,402,215
INDIGO_CYCLOPS: 774,334,401,719
Linkent: 584305470112

Thanks to commish for making the first thread, just did some small updates to carry over.

So, let's get some hype and join us!
l3vR33GTCuea1xBtu.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
cyldman

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
You can currently pull for this blazing fest banner if you just started, doesn't have all characters but for a newb it would be a decent start! Ends Tuesday.
The new obito it's kinda nice aswell imho for starting out.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Glad to see an OT for this.
Thanks Cyldman!
Obito is really good especially with 1 dupe.
If only he is other element, Body need a nuker much more than Skill.
Skipping this and hope So6P Madara is a good Body unit and i will pull.
Looking at the pattern it seems like he will.
Naruto(Brv)->Sasuke(Wis)->Pain(Hrt)->Obito(Skl)->(Body!)

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I officially hate this banner. 4 Pulls and only 2 golds. One of them was Madara, and the other let me bring my So6P Naruto to his last ability, but I'm still super salty about it. I swear this game has been trying to spite my pulls since I got so lucky on the anniversary BF with like 2 Rinnegan Sasukes and 3 So6P Narutos from only 5 or 6 pulls (among other great gets).

I hope I have better luck with Madara/Night Guy or whoever comes out next month.

OP
OP
cyldman

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I got the obito on my 4th multi pull, and nothing else relevant between, only 1 madara dupe. Not having the greatest luck either.
Guys don't forget to post your friends ID and the character helper so I can make a list here and we can trade friend requests etc.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Nice thread, thanks for making it!

Kinda just messing around, doing PvP when I can, nothing much to do. Is PC tomorrow? I think it's something

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
New cards are out and they are pretty OP for PVP.
Kinda dissapointing that they keep recycling those cards and make them necessary to be good in PVP.
4Chakra 70% immobalisation
4Chakra ignore dodge solo chakra generator.
Not OP at all.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, so amazing blazing and choice banner fest for me.

Got Mizukage, two Obitos, two Madaras, Gaara (shippuden), young Kakashi, Sasuke just after killing Oro and some other scrubs.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, thanks for making the ERA OT. I was hoping someone would. I'll be sure to post my Friend ID in a bit. :)

OP
OP
cyldman

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Yeah and post your current or "usual" helper aswell! Thanks!
How's everyones phantom castle doing?

I didn't struggle the first one cause I was low level and kept leveling up to play again, but now I am having a hard time. Floor 33 15 wins and rank 21033 >.<. We'll see..

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I forgot I was missing some pearls for missions on these EMs. Funny how hard they were a few months ago when I started. But now, facing Gaara with only Brave character? Let's just load up So6p naruto and auto this thing, no issues.

PC is going well for me, but it always does in the beginning. I'll never get top 20k without pearling so I'll take the free pearls and be happy with that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah and post your current or "usual" helper aswell! Thanks!
How's everyones phantom castle doing?

I didn't struggle the first one cause I was low level and kept leveling up to play again, but now I am having a hard time. Floor 33 15 wins and rank 21033 >.<. We'll see..
My current and usual helper is now set to Naruto So6P. I normally switch in/out my helper based on what the Impact Mission is, and since the one running now is Madara (and him being a Wisdom-type), I figure Naruto So6P is best. He's the one I usually have there as well, due to his versatility, but as mentioned I do switch things around depending on what's currently running.

Anyway, my ID is: 614,363400,411

If your username differs from here, just let me know who you are so I can add you!

As for the PC, it's going well (no losses yet). To those that are new, know that you can close the app and restart it continually to try for higher ranked players. The higher rank they are, the more points you get, so it's worth the extra few minutes or so per match (to get the most out of each energy spent).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Whos pulling next week for lee and gara? :)
Considering how much I despise PVP and that these two characters are more suited towards that? No thanks, I'll continue saving for the next Blazing Festival character, who will likely be So6P Madara. I can't see myself ever pulling for a Blazing Bash character, since as I mentioned PVP just doesn't interest me. Honestly, after I got my max ability'd Tsunade I don't even do my dailies anymore for the pearls. It seems like 90% of my matches are fast leads where CM2 Sasuke ends up sealing at least two of my characters (since the game always bunches them up), more often than not locking them too. At that point, it's an uphill battle, and I've even seen some with more than one CM2 Sasuke which is even more frustrating. After this week, when Lee and Gaara hit, it'll be even more of a headache. It's clear Bandai Namco are going after the whales in PVP (since they'll always pull for the latest and greatest character, and max ability them too), and I won't have any part in that.

BTW, this Phantom Castle is a bloodbath. I'm nearing Floor 100, which normally put me within the top 5k at this point), and I'm struggling o remain in the top 15k. I guess there are a lot of people using pearls for that Obito, for that dodge in PVP (another thing I absolutely hate).

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I gave up on this PC. I got to level 70 something but I won't make it to 80 for the pearls. PC is always a grind/drain

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see a thread over here! Managed to get to floor 100. Had to use some pearls but that's OK.

Here's my ID: 774334401719

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Still playing this bros..
584305470112 I think this is my ID.
So6P lead usually but i can switch to many other if you guys need.

8h left, 105 victory, 1 defeat. Floor 97. Well, it's pretty close IF i can make it.
This PC is pretty brutal.
Needed 3 pearls to put me into top10k 135wins.
With 1 lost which is really stupid where i mistap my utakata special and enemy Obito immobalize my other 2.
Running Bee/Rinnesuke/Uta is pretty much impossible to lose unless something stupid happened.
You should pearl up to top10k if the amount of pearls needed js less than 5 as you get those 5 back in top10k.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
It's a hard skip on these summons for me. Nothing of that much interest. A new EM and Raid for me though, which will be nice. Then Ninja Road, might actually run this one a bit more than I did the last one (which was basically one and done). I do need some acquisition shards... and the units themselves don't seem that impressive. Nothing has since Fuu I think

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh i was wondering where the ResetERA thread for this game was. Thanks for the OT cyldman.

Right now im only logging in since i got a bit burned on the Obito Banner....did two multipulls and only got crap, i also didnt realize that those low multi prices on the Naruto/Sasuke banner a while ago were just because of the Anni and they usually more pricey. Gotta save up again xD

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, got a good team for NR. As usual, So6P and Madara can take most of it on my own. Strategy is this:
1-10: Auto those two
11: Switch to WisObito team. He gets full chakra from beating the boss, his ultimate gets me the hit count
12: Back to duo
13: I could probably do this with the duo, but Jugo will KO me if he attacks. So I stick it out and tank a hit if needbe. Remember to let Kabuto heal/immobile once at least
14-15: Duo
16: Obito team for free chakra.
17-19: Duo. Make sure So6P is your first position, because stage 17 locks you into your second unit, aka Madara, for the whole stage
20: Same as raid. I start with Obito ultimate/Second Madara and other AOE hitter to clear the arms/legs. Then use ultimates as necessary, eventually losing that team. Back to duo, stall in the bottom left corner, use ultimate, repeat, etc, win.

Last team isn't use so stock up on characters you need to level for free exp!

Last edited:
OP
OP
cyldman

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
how many pulls? I got a bit carried away, 4 multipulls, only got naruto. For some reason I really feel like keep pulling lol, but I'll hold on, I have to.

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
how many pulls? I got a bit carried away, 4 multipulls, only got naruto. For some reason I really feel like keep pulling lol, but I'll hold on, I have to.
same with you 4 multi, but i got much better result.
2 Skl Gai
2 BA Naruto
1 BA Sasuke
1 BA Lee
1 Brv Bee
1 Skl Sakura.

was looking for Gaara to replaced my Haku, but Haku seems to be better in most situation as he is tankier.
there are so many Skl units in Clash that my Haku/BA Sasuke combo kinda get 1 shot every time leaving me with 4 members.

Oct 25, 2017
Got him on the 6th multi. Just had enough after beating most of the newest impact. I also got BA Sasuke. Still have to use the new Gaara. Hopefully without dupes he's still top notch.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the pulls everyone.

I actually stopped doing PVP, since it never interested me and since it's becoming more and more difficult to do well, with all of the PVP-centric characters being released, it's just not worth the headache for me. I would pull for those characters, but as I mentioned, PVP doesn't interest me, so I'm not about to dip into my pearl supply for something I'll rarely use. I'd much prefer saving for Glazing Festival characters, more suited to PVE content, as that's the bulk of my gameplay.

I will miss those two extra daily pearls, though.

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the pulls everyone.

I actually stopped doing PVP, since it never interested me and since it's becoming more and more difficult to do well, with all of the PVP-centric characters being released, it's just not worth the headache for me. I would pull for those characters, but as I mentioned, PVP doesn't interest me, so I'm not about to dip into my pearl supply for something I'll rarely use. I'd much prefer saving for Glazing Festival characters, more suited to PVE content, as that's the bulk of my gameplay.

I will miss those two extra daily pearls, though.
Yea I think I'm going to give it one more shot this time around, but really, it's quite frustrating. Right now I'm only doing it to max out Tsunade, or at least get as many as I can. She's a great unit so I will approach PvP like that. If the unit is worthwhile, I'll indulge.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I only do PvP to try and get the 5 wins for 2 pearls a day. It's a nice source of income. Most of the time I stop with 3 wins, it gets too frustrating. I need a full rank reset, bring everyone back to the beginning so I can face non-whale teams for a while

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Finished the whole 9 multi.
Got 3 Gaara, 3 OT, 2 Lee, 1 CM2.
Current team is pretty crazy with these win streak.
Max pilled BAGaara/nonBAGaara/Karin
Rinnesuke/Lee/Uta

Should be replacing Rinne to CM2
And Uta to OT.
Wonder if i should merge my OT for that Spd dupe or leave 1 nonBA for his ignore element ultimate which should be more useful in tackling Missions.

All my gem for swimsuit or 6PMadara are gone now :(

OP
OP
cyldman

cyldman

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Nice. SO I also went until 7th multi. From the exclusive units I only got 1x gara, 1x lee and 1x naruto. I wanted sasuke but yeah I'll take that . 450 gems left, will save now.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
I tried playing this for the first time after seeing it from a Facebook add. I kinda like it but the UI is so cluttered and confusing. One of the most messiest UI I've experienced ever.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda kicking myself for merging my dupe Gaara that I pulled...it would have been great to have one BAd and one not

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
8 Gates Might Guy is the next Blazing Festival character and he looks to be pretty insane.

*credit to Nordax on Twitter*

Body Element
Range - Short
Base HP - 708

You're probably wonder why his HP is as low as this. Well...

Base ATK - 2800!

Field and Buddy Skills are +Critical Rate. Ninjutsu are:

Standard: 5.5x damage to one enemy and knock them back. Remaining health is depleted by 15%. 6 chakra.

Secret: Ignore substitution and removes barrier for one enemy, deals 14x damage and knocks them back. Remaining health is depleted by 35%. 12 chakra.

The depleting health is kind of a downside, but that damage. He's one hell of a nuke.

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
A nuker but at the same time does not provide any utility for the team.
Not sure how i rate him, that chakra cost is a bit too high. With boss having 200k hp.
We can only nuke once for 50k hp.
Those dupes are also pretty lazy imo.

Kinda glad that he is not a must have as i have no more pearls left. :P

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
A nuker but at the same time does not provide any utility for the team.
Not sure how i rate him, that chakra cost is a bit too high. With boss having 200k hp.
We can only nuke once for 50k hp.
Those dupes are also pretty lazy imo.

Kinda glad that he is not a must have as i have no more pearls left. :P
Yeah, it's easy to blinded by the damage but he doesn't really do anything beyond that. Honestly, I think I prefer BF SKL Obito, since at least he has the added benefit of immobilization on his standard jutsu, and he can still nuke all things incredibly hard on his secret (considering it has negate type disadvantage). He also has a lower chakra cost too, and doesn't need to deal with the HP depletion. Also, his insane health.

I'm not going to spend my pearls and continuing saving for So6P Madara (who I hope is good) and whatever the holidays have to offer.

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it's easy to blinded by the damage but he doesn't really do anything beyond that. Honestly, I think I prefer BF SKL Obito, since at least he has the added benefit of immobilization on his standard jutsu, and he can still nuke all things incredibly hard on his secret (considering it has negate type disadvantage). He also has a lower chakra cost too, and doesn't need to deal with the HP depletion. Also, his insane health.

I'm not going to spend my pearls and continuing saving for So6P Madara (who I hope is good) and whatever the holidays have to offer.

https://twitter.com/NordaxBlazing/status/930325976621469696
watching the ultimate jutsu crit for 120k feels good tho >.<
Obito is better and useful in PVP too.

Oct 25, 2017

Yea, great points here. I'm glad I got my SKL Obito but looking further I am going to pass on Might Guy and continue to save for, just like you, Madara. Should have enough for a full run by then.

I played some PVP last night, must have been whales night. Think I won maybe 2 matches only. Extremely frustrating, but a lot of it could be my lack of deeper understanding of the mechanics. It can't be my team...I'm really just trying to get enough for one more dupe of Tsunade at this time.

Excited for another week of EM/impacts. As a newer player, every week is a chance to get new characters I missed, good or bad.

Last edited:

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Sakura doesn't seem worth getting. Save your pearls until the next BF (or the New Years Pulls if you don't want Guy).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
She can go under 28, but probably not worth the resources to do so.

And yes, I'm tempted to pull just for her art. :/

BUT THE ART!
Anything with Sakura in it disqualifies it from being true art. Besides, art is an explosion. If it were a swimsuit Deidara I would recommend spending all of your pearls.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did 6 steps in the blazing banner. It went alright. Got 2 Pain, 2 Guy, 1 Itachi. So, lots of Heart units, all of those were new, but a LOT of fake golds and silvers.

Deleted member 19954

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
this got to be the worst impact ever.
as in dodge in pvp is not enough.
lets give dodge to impact boss too. wtf