• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Strap in because this is a doozy.

Technically these are all rumors so take with a grain of salt, but Nate has a sublime track record as we all know. Thanks as always Nate

Here are the following games he touched on in his latest video:

- Metroid Prime remaster for 2022 coinciding with the 20 year anniversary
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 potentially delayed to 2023
- New Fire Emblem game from Three Houses team set for 2022, with a remake for Genealogy of the Holy War likely in 2023
- House of the Dead in March
- Resident Evil Revelations 3 potentially in dev for Switch
- Persona 4 coming to Switch and PlayStation in 2022
- Persona 6 exclusive to PS5

Anyone else think it's stupid that Persona 6 might skip the Switch? Kinda bitterly disappointed about this one brehs. The Switch is perfect for it. Wake up Atlus

Full breakdown and more details at the link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeak...e_the_hate_fire_emblem_2022_remake_more_info/

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I do not believe in a PS5 exclusive Persona 6 without a PS4 version unless it was paid for by Sony.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
morgana-dance-morgana.gif

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Don't see a new Persona Skipping PC day 1 after the sales of P4G.... but who knows it is Atlus afterall. Its good that i don't care for these games or turn based games in general otherwise i'd be disappointed haha..

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Anyone else think it's stupid that Persona 6 might skip the Switch? Kinda bitterly disappointed about this one brehs. The Switch is perfect for it. Wake up Atlus
Yup.
This all sound believable. Atlus not multi-platforming both SMT and Persona at this point feels really, really silly. It's working very well for Yakuza and SMT as a whole has far more weight than Yakuza does. It'd do numbers everywhere. The fact that Nate mentions it's only on PS5 is what unfortunately makes this whole thing all the more believable.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'd be surprised if we get a new FE game before a remake. As for Persona 6 skipping the Switch for PS5 exclusivity, I'm fine with it as long as Atlus takes advantage of the PS5's SSD.

I do not believe in a PS5 exclusive Persona 6 without a PS4 version unless it was paid for by Sony.
Didn't PS4 sales in Japan already slow down to a crawl? That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony money was involved.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Hopefully that FE Remake is faithful. Ready for another FE without all the sim stuff.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
None of these sound too outlandish, if we can get the best Persona on switch I don't really care what they do with the next one.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the 10 Japanese players that will play Persona 6 on PS5 will enjoy it

I don't buy a brand new Fire Emblem this year, a remake always seemed more likely first

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
House of the Dead? That's still a thing?

nvm, a remake got announced last year

Last edited:

Dsezer

Sep 22, 2020
God no, please, I want P6 to be made for current platforms first - so we get decent graphics, and then ported down the line to switch.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Also, "Genealogy of the Holy War remake" has been a "rumor" since the 3DS days. At this point I take it as Bloodborne PC, more whisful thinking than something real.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
that's right. P4 in 2022 and P4G port in 2024.

CAN'T WAIT

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Dude sure leaks a lot, only seen him get one or two thing right tho

He got the Switch Oled right. He leaked a sony event months in advance when no one else said anything. Got Alan wake 2 right at the Game Awards. He doesn't have a 100% track record, but he clearly knows stuff. All insiders should be take with a grain of salt, but none of this is hardly shocking.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Another thing you forgot to mention in the OP is that Nate believes that the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters will come to the Switch this year.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
I'd be surprised if we get a new FE game before a remake. As for Persona 6 skipping the Switch for PS5 exclusivity, I'm fine with it as long as Atlus takes advantage of the PS5's SSD.

Didn't PS4 sales in Japan already slow down to a crawl? That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony money was involved.
You say it like PS5 is being successful in Japan. Since it remains exclusive to the Sony ecosystem, Japan is irrelevant for Persona.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
Xenoblade getting pushed back to 2023 potentially would really suck. It was just the other day I was thinking that XB3 was gonna be the big switch game this year for me. Oh well, take your time!

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Persona 6 being exclusive to anything would be certainly weird at this point with how they have ported P4G to PC, seemingly P3 is coming to PC, and P4 on Switch/Playstation.

Genealogy of the Holy War remake? Obviously fake.
Wilder things have happened, such as a remake of Gaiden.

Macija

Aug 14, 2018
- Persona 4 coming to Switch and PlayStation in 2022

Fucking great

- Metroid Prime remaster for 2022 coinciding with the 20 year anniversary
- New Fire Emblem game from Three Houses team set for 2022, with a remake for Genealogy of the Holy War likely in 2023

Also, Switch is going to have a crazy 2022.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Something something Sega something something cares about PC something something

yeah ok, bullshit

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
México
I'm more surprised of Persona 6 being PS5 exclusive and not available in PS4 than it not being in the Switch. Persona 5 was published in PS3 for God's sake! haha

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Curious about the extent of the Prime remaster, hopefully it's at least as graphically overhauled as like Xenoblade DE