• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
The modder certainly knows how to make a trailer.

NaturalVision Evolved (NVE) is a work-in-progress visual overhaul mod that is currently in the early access stage. Numerous changes were made to the environmental weathers, lighting system, ambient colors, tonemapping, world textures, building models and much more in order to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

This new version is locked behind a Patreon access, but if you want to try the old version it's available here:

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
If they ever get bored of modding this person could get a hell of a job directing car or tourism commercials, my god that was an absurdly good trailer.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great! Can't wait to see what they do with RDR2 once the modding tools are ready.

Also props to Rockstar Editor which made making this trailer possible. It's an amazing tool to create cinematics in the game.

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
I never really liked GTA V, but goddamn it looks impressive now. Hell, it's better than most game trailers out there.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Is the "icelaglace" from the credits from ICEhancer fame of GTAIV? Makes a lot of sense if so.

Mar 23, 2018
Wow that was breathtaking. Probably the best looking handheld video game trailer I've seen. The handheld camerawork on that one shot really made it feel like real life.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Never really cared about GTA V, but that's beautiful. Might even be worth purchasing the game at some point just for this alone.

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
All I need to know is how it looks at noon with a clear sky on the beach. If it's too dark or de-saturated I'm not downloading.

Deleted member 65994

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 14, 2020
Looking great!

With GTA5 still being super populair and next gen consoles coming up, I am thinking how a upgraded version of GTA 5 by rockstar would make sense.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Awesomely cut trailer and great work by the modder!

Is this a good barometer for next gen GTA?

Doubt it, just like they weren't a good barometer for RDR 2 either. GTA VI will look massively above this, particularly in terms of geometry and overal lighting.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great! Can't wait to see what they do with RDR2 once the modding tools are ready.

Also props to Rockstar Editor which made making this trailer possible. It's an amazing tool to create cinematics in the game.

Or ya know props to the team that actually edited the trailer :P

This was more impressive than most professionally done game trailers.

Guess I'm installing GTAV again...

pez2k

Apr 21, 2018
The trailer is a great piece of filming, editing and direction, but the mix of real and fictional cars is really off-putting. The rest of the overhaul seems fairly in line with the art direction of the game, but the cars stick out like a sore thumb.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
That's definitely a talent. What an astounding trailer. Crazy impressive - editing skills, music, everything works so well.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
That was some of the best editing I've ever seen in a piece of machinima. I can't even imagine how difficult that trailer was to make, let alone the mod itself.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OK I'm glad I'm not the only one more impressed by the trailer itself than the mod, which does look awesome. Man what a slick fucking trailer and perfect choice of music.