• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Uncharted10_Logo.jpg

This Sunday, November 19, marks the 10th anniversary of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune first release in North America. At the time, we knew it was the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the studio's history, but never in our wildest dreams could we have imagined that it would be the first step in an adventure that would span five games across two console generations during the last decade. We're truly fortunate to have had the opportunity to build the world of Uncharted and tell unbelievable stories with Nate, Elena, Sully, Sam, Chloe, Nadine, and the rest of the cast; all while you, our biggest fans, were along for the ride.

We're commemorating the Uncharted 10th Anniversary with a month long celebration, beginning Sunday and culminating at PlayStation Experience 2017.

More at this link: https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncharted_10th_anniversary

Deleted member 1326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, you're all old.

Some of my favorite games right there. I love stories that keep going through years.
Congrats ND and thanks.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy that it's a decade. Overall, a very great series and the perfect way of having indiana jones games.

Also Nate and Elena are the best written couple in games.

André

Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Free stuff, don't miss out:

We've also teamed up with PlayStation to create and release a new Uncharted 10th Anniversary PS4 system theme and profile avatar, which will be available for free for 48 hours--from Sunday, November 19 at 8:00am PT until 8:00am PT, Tuesday, November 21. During this period, other select Uncharted PS4 system themes and avatars will also be free. Visit the PlayStation Store and look for an "UNCHARTED 10th Anniversary Bundle". Don't miss it.

U10_SystemTheme.jpg

For our multiplayer fans, starting later today until December 19, we're giving away an Uncharted 10th Anniversary character skin bundle in Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy multiplayer, which includes some classic skins for Nate, Elena, and Sully. We're also hosting a 50% off sale on all Uncharted Point and Relic items until December 19.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
5 incredible games in 10 years, thats an amazing feat, congrats Dogs!!

Looking forward to the panel at PSX

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Without a doubt my favorite series in gaming. I've probably put thousands of hour into the multiplayer modes throughout the games.
Hope ND keeps making em as long as they find stories to tell, I'll sure as hell keep buying them.

Congrats and Thank you so much ND.

IvanSlavkov

Oct 27, 2017
Bulgaria
Love the series and must get back to U4 platinum and then finish Lost Legacy. Thank you ND for making the best "Indiana Jones" gaming experience!

Deleted member 9714

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's amazing seeing how far the series has evolved graphically over the years. It was always at the top of its game. Hopefully Naughty Dog sees value in expanding its universe with new protagonists now that Nate's finished. Lost Legacy was a great try at that.

LazyPanda

Oct 30, 2017
Impossible to top or replicate what U2 was for me at the time. Both single player and especially multiplayer (got X, motherfuckers! Fat Drake for life!) on an outstanding game. Everything else from that point onwards was downhill. I have hope for TLL even though I didn't like U4. But I digress.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Became my favourite video game series of all time , with UC2 being my all time fave.

Thanks for the adventure Naughty Dog, thanks Amy, Neil, Bruce and everyone else who made the games so incredible.

Greatness from small beginnings indeed

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Oh man, I still remember playing Uncharted 1 for the first time. It looked like never I've seen before and Drake animations were incredible for that time.

Congratulations ND for an incredible series!

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the greatest series of all time.

Lost legacy proved we can have an awesome Uncharted game with a different main character so I hope theres more to come in the future.

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Tried to get into Uncharted but could never do it. I've finished the original trilogy but can't say I like them.
Uncharted along with The Last of Us are two series I respect for what they are but don't actually like. Wish Naughty Dog would go back to their roots for at least one more title but I guess they're not really the same company anymore.
Well at least the people who enjoy their new approach to games will keep getting what they want. I'm happy for them.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
The numbered ones are all great games (even 3) Some of the moments like the gunfight in a sinking ship are unforgettable.

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Can't believe it's been 10 years... its become my favorite series and the original helped me get thru a tough time

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
a series ive always enjoyed and been proud to support, except for 3 lmao

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I absolutely fell in love with this series (like all NaughtyDog games)!!
This game was so cool to me, Christmas Day, 2007. I was 13 and had only really been playing Mario and some more family friendly titles.
This game was something else and Uncharted 1 will ALWAYS have amazing memories in my mind. :)
It was such an adventure.

Bauer91

Oct 26, 2017
I'd go with The Lost Legacy. It felt like them taking all the best elements of the four previous games and plugging it into one tight package.

Right? TLL is not just a mini Uncharted, I think it might be my favorite as well.

While TLOU really doesn't do much for me, I love Uncharted. Thoroughly enjoyed all the games, there's even the Golden Abyss logo at the end there.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
ND is just on another whole level, other studios make great games and all, but their efficiency and output rate is nothing short of amazing, 5 uncharted games and Tlou in ~ 10 years, and their team member count wasnt even that big till few years ago.
I tip my hat to you magnificeint dogs.

Monorojo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only beat the first two. The second is amazing.

The negative buzz around the third one prevented me from playing it.

Monogatari

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great series.

The latest one didn't keep my attention, but I'm sure I'll get it a try someday.

2 remains something very special indeed. I'm yet to replay it on PS4.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Happy 10 to my favorite videogame series!
Uncharted 1 was the game that made me choose the PS3, even though all my friend were playing on 360. I had no regrets once Uncharted 2 came out like 2 months later. I remember being crazy hyped for Uncharted 3, ate a lot of Subway to play the Beta XD

I also got a Vita Day 1 for Golden Abyss.
Got all Platinums on both PS3 and PS4.

Now give me that young Sully Prequel you Naughty Dogs!

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
  1. I spent yesterday finishing off the Platinum trophies for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, AND Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

I look forward to finishing this manic form of celebration over the next few days! Congratulations Naughty Dog, and thanks for creating these wonderfully fun and lively games!