• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can still remember buying the first game and being surprised at how much I enjoyed it. It was the first game that ever made me really feel like I was playing a part in an action movie. Then Uncharted 2 came along and blew me away even further. Great memories. :)

10 years of celebrating a deranged psychopath with a kill count in the thousands. I hope you're all proud of yourselves.
lol

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing series still going strong to this day, the Uncharted Lost Legacy was pretty awesome.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Still remember when I first played Uncharted 2, I will never forget how great that time was, it completely blew me away.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
What a franchise - I loved it since day one but the jump from U1 to U2 was really mind boggling. I had never seen such a jump in quality from one game to the next inside a hardware generation. That was some next level magic that elevated Naughty Dog to where they are today.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Still crazy how it pretty much came from out of nowhere for me.
I remember reading about Uncharted but not really caring. Didn't even have a ps3 at the time, was Waiting for FFVersusXIII(lol), KH3(lol) and/or MGS4 to buy a ps3, so got mine in 2008 with MGS4, picked up the first Uncharted at the same time because it was so cheap.
Had a bunch of relatives over that week so decided to try out Uncharted first because MGS wouldn't make much sense to them.
Blew all of us.
The cinematics, the characters, everything felt like such a huge leap from what I had played before, and I ended up getting the platinum before I even tried MGS4.

ND has been my favorite studio ever since.

sounds like we'll be getting some U4 multiplayer DLC news at playstation exp?

Really hope so, as really disappointing when TLL didn't launch with some new maps.
Some new skins later tonight is sweet but not nearly enough haha.

If anyone is planning on playing some multiplayer this weekend to celebrate send me an invite! Seppo91 is my ID.

John_Leeson

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I was hoping for a patch for PS4 Pro on Nathan Drake's Collection, is it impossible? I mean, the Master Chief Collection will receive an upgrade for Xbox One X.

Rebetherick

Oct 26, 2017
10 years but I only jumped in this year, better late then never I suppose as I loved it. Didn't interest me much when I had a PS3 for some reason.

~Fake

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
#bringbackDoughnutDrake
63caba719006de49e2d97d646f4b892920140723200525.gif

LV-426

Oct 29, 2017
Some of the best games in the business. Love my Bae Elena.

I'm going to miss the series.

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
A great series with one of the best themes in games, 4 is my favorite, I hope they let it rest and try new things.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
I was there from the US demo released.

I remember it was region locked, very little content was, people outside the US complained, ND fixed it.

Great series. Been there on release for every game.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else disappointed this celebration didn't bring a 4k Pro patch to the Nathan Drake Collection?

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Love this series so much, especially the characters. Thank you for all the amazing memories Naughty Dogs.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to ND!

The Lost Legacy was amazing imo... Best UC game since UC2, and I did like both UC3 and 4 a lot!

Venture

Oct 25, 2017
Hands down my favorite game series. I played through the original trilogy again with the Uncharted Collection and then jumped right into Uncharted 4 and it was an amazing experience.

Nov 6, 2017
When I bought the PS4 this year I never believed the hype for any exclusive and I was sadly correct about most but Uncharted was something else entirely and it became one of the best series ever made along with Witcher and Mass Effect, while also having one of the best protagonists in gaming. I need a new Uncharted in my life please.

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope so, as really disappointing when TLL didn't launch with some new maps.
Some new skins later tonight is sweet but not nearly enough haha.

If anyone is planning on playing some multiplayer this weekend to celebrate send me an invite! Seppo91 is my ID.
It doesn't even sound like new skins, more like they are making a bundle of the already available UC1 skins.

Using multiple alt accounts
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Portsmouth
Am I a crazy person If I preferred Uncharted 1 to 4?

I played the collection so going from 60fps to 30 was a massive bummer, the motion blur in 4 was insane and made me feel kinda motion sick at times. Most of the game I was tapping my toes to get the cut scenes over and done with and there was way too much climbing when you actually were allowed to play the game yourself.

Uncharted 1 is very repetitive and the jet ski sections are the worst ever but overall it has way more shooting and I really enjoyed the horror/undead element to it.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1. Uncharted 2
2. Uncharted 4
3. Uncharted
4. Uncharted 3 : Never Heard of Her.

BLACKDOG

Nov 8, 2017
Love all this, amazing way to celebrate 10 years of adventure and pretty cool items for the fans.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Indiana Jones is one of my favourite movie franchises, so having Uncharted sort of ape a similar premise and feel, but in gaming, was honestly a blessing for me.

Uncharted 2 is still a top 10 of all time game for me. It's just ridiculously fun and re-playable. A thrilling, globe trotting, action packed adventure that is stacked full of memorable moments. Uncharted 3, 4 and Lost Legacy are also all excellent.

1. Uncharted 2- The GOAT campaign and multiplayer
2. Uncharted 3- The hype for this game with the July beta was bonkers. Really good graphics and set pieces in the story which were mind blowing in 2011
3. Uncharted 4-Very pretty, nice animation, but not as mind blowing as previous entries
4. Uncharted 1- meh, good tech demo

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
Not much to celebrate tbh :>
They made one really good game (U4) and then fucked it up again with LL
2 was fun, but nothing I feel like replaying

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
  1. Drake's Fortune - Best story, atmosphere, pacing. Tedious gameplay.
  2. A Thief's End - Best gameplay, good story.
  3. Among Thieves - Alright gameplay, cool setpieces, okay story.
  4. Drake's Deception - Best stepieces, bad story, okay gameplay.
  5. Golden Abyss - Terrible story, mediocre gameplay, some fun puzzles.

joshcam19

Nov 11, 2017
Just finished Lost Legacy this week. One of my favorite series of all time, if not my favorite. Every entry has exceeded my lofty expectations. Can't believe it's been 10 years.