• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Posted by Angie on the PlayStation Thread:

FRNrNEyXIAI81yD

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
More things to point at The Last of Us 1 remake I suppose.
Boring.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Still think this is a weird decision. Only way it makes sense is because of the TV show.

A couple of months ago, I played through TLOU for the first time and it played fine.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i honestly can't wait to see what it looks like. it better be ps5 exclusive and not cross gen, i want naughty dog to really show what they are capable of visually.

Megabreath

Oct 25, 2018
I am looking forward to tlou remake. Don't get why people seem so down on it, with part 2's mechanics and visuals it will be one of the best 3rd person adventures out there.

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
If TLOU1 remake turns out to be true, I hope they really dig in and redesign the combat encounters to line up with 2 and its gameplay systems more closely.

TLOU1 feels like molasses gameplay wise now compared to 2.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Still think this is a weird decision. Only way it makes sense is because of the TV show.

A couple of months ago, I played through TLOU for the first time and it played fine.
In part of that, in part because it was already in the works by Visual Arts Support Group but got absorbed by Naughty Dog when they liked what they saw.

BIG-JG

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure this has been discussed a few times here before and it was decided that is was the TLOU1 remake because of the new HBO Series and also TLOU2 Multiplayer is supposedly still in development. At any rate I am just waiting on something/anything from Naughty Dog. Why are you so quiet ND?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
TLOU remake hasn't been announced and we know it was moved to ND so...

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely cannot wait for this remake. The original game feels dated after playing Part 2.

Please stop creeping up people's LinkedIn pages and exposing their data.
Anyone with a LinkedIn account can see this info. You're not exposing anything they didn't want you to see.

ramenline

Jan 9, 2019
besides graphics and Part 2 mechanics, what would a TLOU1 remake even add? Would they just tweak the end for Abby or would we get whole new level sections and characters throughout the game (that we might see in the TV show)? Would Left Behind still be in a separate menu or put entirely into the main game and expanded upon? Perhaps they make it into a prologue in between Joel's prologue and the main game and we get more playable Ellie sections?

idk I'd rather see them do a new IP but if we have to get a remake, I'd definitely rather see a Jak 1 or Uncharted 1 remake

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So that Ape Escape Remake is a thing huh?

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
In a perfect world, this would absolutely be in refrence to an new Jak and Daxter remake, but with the TV show coming in a few years, its undoubtedly TLoU. Which sucks. It's one of the LAST games that should be remade.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
Only slightly off-topic, but was it ever confirmed if Naughty Dog was using the new graphics engine that was being developed specifically for this remake on current-gen? I honestly don't remember if that was ever answered.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
What a waste. A remake of an eight years old game that already got a remaster when we already have too few Sony first party AAA games these days anyway.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Only slightly off-topic, but was it ever confirmed if Naughty Dog was using the new graphics engine that was being developed specifically for this remake on current-gen? I honestly don't remember if that was ever answered.
Nothing is confirmed about this, but supposedly it's using the TLOU 2 engine / it's close to TLOU 2 in general.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The Bloomberg report from over a year ago said that Visual Arts were making a brand new PS5 engine for the Remake, but since the game switched hands to Naughty Dog we don't really know how much of that work remains.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably TLoU, but I would kill for a Jak remake and future continuation.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to play as Joel again.