• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
https://aplusbgames.itch.io/20000atm

You finally managed to get on a nauticrawl unit, everyone in the underworld can only dream of it! Few can get a glimpse of its brass and leather finishes before it leaves the hot foundries where it is assembled with the sweat of the workers class.

No matter how you managed to sneak in, now it's your chance to escape through the forbidden surface, a land long abandoned by your kind.

This world can only be explored through this mysterious machine, even just a second outside would find you mashed by the heavy atmosphere surrounding the planet.

Too bad you don't belong to any noble house, and without the proper training you are more likely to die in that cockpit than you were in the rotten gutters of the underworld!

DgTDPvFX4AEHKqg

acvHE9.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Incredible atmosphere. I'm sure it's quite tense to play but watching the gameplay video is oddly soothing.
I love games that have tactile cockpits and command centers, and this looks like one of the best designed ones I've seen yet. That "Noise Outside" clip with the shadow blocking the window is so good

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Fuck I love that sound and visual design. The concept is also very interesting. Like what does a landsquid even look like? The whole idea is just so cool.

Last edited:
OP
OP
More_Badass

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I love that sound and visual design. The concept is also very interesting. Like what does a landsquid even look like? The whole idea is just so cool.
The flavor text and descriptions + tactile command + the sound design looks like it's going to be super effective at evoking that feeling of intrigue