• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its fine. Whats a few more brown people murdered amongst half a million dead.

:/

OP
OP

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Its fine. Whats a few more brown people murdered amongst half a million dead.

:/
The funniest thing is that fellow SEALs reported him and are the ones getting death threats and "patriotic" citizens who love the military are perfectly fine slandering those guys just to defend this ginormous piece of shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
If trump intervened in this trial that's grounds for impeachment right there.

But as usual he's probably just taking credit for shit that had nothing to do with him.

OP
OP

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
But he's just doing his job!
/s
I mean... kinda.

This will forever be one of the most rage inducing things related to the US military for me. The house including several Dems OK'd the use of cluster bombs which the UN and other countries have denounced since they can linger long after their initial use leading to serious injury and deaths. They said a fucking weapon of a war crime was being unfairly stigmatized and decided to send more to an authoritarian regime that loves imprisoning and killing civilians.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

90f.png

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
The military get special treatment and all the best shit from the government.

So silly.

Dec 11, 2017
Happy 4th of July everybody!

Why is it even possible for someone to be granted immunity from MURDER charges?

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
You are CRAZY if you don't think that this psycho killing machine won't eventually head out and kill for the president. It is who he is. Those in the media and democrats need to watch out when the president makes his threats.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Fuck you. You make a generalization like this based off one trial and disrespect everyone who ever put on a uniform and sacrificed for something bigger than themselves. Go to hell you piece of shit.
While I don't want to entrench myself into any arguments, I doubt that posters basis of "the troops" was just this one trial. It's just not a relevant statement in a thread pertaining to said trial, maybe.

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Not surprising , military is a gang, they'll do anything to protect anyone with a decent rank and those who are considered elite (SEALS, Special Forces, etc), have seen it firsthand many times.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
We need to do everything in our power to subject the US to international law.

All of those agreements on good faith lead to this. A war criminal walking free when he should be hanged or in prison for life.

Turns out the reason the UN is so ineffectual is us.