• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Euroland
User banned (permanent): Creating a whole thread for personal attacks. A thread like this would be inappropriate targeting any member of this community.
Clearly moderator Wonderment doesn't understand the difference between a person and a nazi.

Yes i do agree punching people is bad, do not do it at all...but punching a nazi is your civil duty to do.

My dear wonderment, did you even read or even consider on what you are doing closing that other thread? You clearly do not see the difference also you clearly don't want a private conversation when having it closed since i wanted to talk to you.

Deleted member 15326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A warning to get/stay on topic would've been better than closing it without actually reading the thread or article, yeah

Branu

Banned
Feb 7, 2018
Alt right/Nazis/white supremacists forfeit their right to be free from harm when they embrace an ideology that advocates for killing off entire populations of innocent men and women.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
If you have a problem with moderation contact a Mod Captain (Selina and Hecht) through PM, don't make threads like this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.