• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Jaxson Hayes just blocked a shot at the rim with his elbow and almost hit his head on the rim

Dude is crazy athletic

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
coby white, damn.

one thing watching all this summer league ball has shown is the clear difference between first round picks and everyone else. the skill gap is that large

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah Coby White has looked pretty good so far. It wasn't flashy but I actually liked the Bulls offseason.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Remember when OKC was gonna run the basketball world for the next decade

1*2B0x00S3MsI_AcM_A4vaUw.jpeg
3 championships, 5 finals appearances, 3 mvps, 2 finals mvp, 8x scoring champion all in that pic

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
I may legit have to get some Pels season tix this year. They have been harassing me for years and I might pull the trigger lol

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Louzada is a draft and stash from Brazil whose name I'd never heard and he looks better than most of the guys on the court. lol

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If the Pels play with half of this pace in regular season, they are gonna beat a lot of teams just on exhaustion. lmao

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
a bit worried about Zion's seeming pre-SL weight gain. the man seems to be constantly expanding in all directions.
This is pretty consistent with Zion in high school iirc. He'll probably be on of those guys who has to play his way into shape early on in the regular season until he figures it out and gets a personal chef.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017

This whole thing is just odd. Almost sounds like there is a Minnesota trade already lined up and they just have to wait it out.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
It's well known that the Warriors aren't going to keep him and just got him so that they wouldn't lose KD for nothing.
The thing is, can you get back the equivalent of Iggy + 2 1sts for Dlo on a max? Also, the hard cap meant that the Dubs had to let some guys on the margins go that they might have preferred to keep + salary dumping a franchise legend isn't exactly great optics or great for locker room esprit de corps. Just always felt like a weird and kinda gross panic move at the time and still feels that way.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is, can you get back the equivalent of Iggy + 2 1sts for Dlo on a max? Also, the hard cap meant that the Dubs had to let some guys on the margins go that they might have preferred to keep + salary dumping a franchise legend isn't exactly great optics or great for locker room esprit de corps. Just always felt like a weird and kinda gross panic move at the time and still feels that way.
IMO their window is closed either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.