NBA 2019 Offseason |OT| Nobody beats the Wiz (ards of Washington DC)

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
If any people on shows talk out of their ass about how this can work...please. You could pick names out of a hat and do better YNB on Houston is hilarious bad. I don't see D'antoni as one to switch up his style.

TTG

Apr 16, 2019
There should be group therapy for broken NBA gms. Curry destroys Morey, Riley has been in a spiral since Lebron, the list goes on and on.

console lover

Feb 19, 2018
Bron will want CP3 on his team no matter the costs. I don't know what fuckery the Lakers will have to do, but I can see it happening
Do they have he cap space? Because if they do they'll get him for peanuts? That's all that OKC wants out of this, to get rid of the bill attached to Paul's head. They already got two first round picks and two pick swaps, they don't even need to ask for anything else. And Pelinka is too stupid to squeeze them for one of their dozens of first round picks because the dude (as evidenced by AD trade) has zero patience when he wants or "needs" something

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Bron will want CP3 on his team no matter the costs. I don't know what fuckery the Lakers will have to do, but I can see it happening
It's not possible or logical. Lakers cap space is wrapped up in multiple players. They'd have to trade 4 or 5 guys just to make the space work. On top of that, the Lakers are very clearly gearing to reboot in 2 years. That year Chris Paul will be due $47 million.

To top everything off, the Lakers have no assets to trade. What would be in for OKC?

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
It's not possible or logical. Lakers cap space is wrapped up in multiple players. They'd have to trade 4 or 5 guys just to make the space work. On top of that, the Lakers are very clearly gearing to reboot in 2 years. That year Chris Paul will be due $47 million.

To top everything off, the Lakers have no assets to trade. What would be in for OKC?
For some reason I thought he's getting 30 million next season. Nevermind then lol

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

I mean Houston think this is DeRozan-Kawhi like ceiling difference
Oh, ok, Harden is legit crazy then. I should have known by the way he torched CP3's house and then pretended it wasn't him.

Remind me again why he had such a beef (allegedly) with CP3 in the first place? Something something about usage/ball dominance? I guess as long as one of them agrees to come off the bench they shouldn't have that problem.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Re: why did the Rockets do this? The same reason the Clippers traded the farm for Paul George and the Lakers traded the farm for Anthony Davis. Their superstar wanted it and it might have been an untenable situation going forward if they didn't. This is a player's league.