• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
The 2020 NBA Finals Champions just drafted a new fan in free agency.

Bbtfzknh.jpg

Utah fans are clearly the best looking.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Holiday is basically a league average rotation wing, which is about what you're looking for with the room exception

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine he would've gone to the Lakers if the whole Paul George thing didn't work out. Now the Raptors probably should be the pissed ones, they never had a chance.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lakers stay the worst franchise of the past 6 years. Business as usual.

How many more years of losing til media heads get off their jock?

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
I listened to the Windhorst podcast earlier today and he never said anything about intentional sabotage or whatever is being implied there. The actual quote in the linked article is directly from Windhorst...but the context and meaning is not that Kawhi/Uncle Dennis were sabotaging anyone, but that they were using the Lakers specifically as a fallback plan if the Clippers struck out on a 2nd star and/or as a leverage point to scare the Clippers into getting that 2nd star. Not sure where the sabotage stuff is coming from.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Clippers vs Lakers is gonna be so good next year.

until all the stars are having their loads managed when they play.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Korver to the Bucks. He's beyond washed but he can still stroke it. GOod situational bench piece for a contender I think.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
why outright tell people new move will look like a travel?

every fan and nba bench will have their eyes pierced, ready to scream and do the travel sign every time
And the refs might get baited into calling it.

Harden will average 10 TOs a game.
this could've been avoided

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
As a raps fan I don't understand why everyone keeps labeling us as mad, we got our chip and he moved on. Now if he walked up to Masai and requested crazy shit even though he had no intention of staying (as per report), I still wouldn't be mad persay, bitter Is a better word.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.