• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
I would be very surprised if Kawhi or PG started at the 4 and they're not starting two traditional bigs. It's going to come down to Green or Harkless. Fwiw Jovan Buha (Clippers beat writer) mentioned on their recent Duncd On preview that he thought it would be Harkless.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I would be very surprised if Kawhi or PG started at the 4 and they're not starting two traditional bigs. It's going to come down to Green or Harkless. Fwiw Jovan Buha (Clippers beat writer) mentioned on their recent Duncd On preview that he thought it would be Harkless.
I totally forgot about getting Harkless, honestly.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
As your agent, I would advise you to ask for at least $20 million a year. Ben Simmons makes more than that and he can't shoot the ball (against legitimate NBA teams in a non-preseason environment)
Charles Sir don't take offense to this, but you ain't in his agent's league. Dude got selected 1st and just got a 170 million 5 year contract and can't make a motherfucking free throw if his life depended on it. And when the game is on the line in the half court his job is to just stand and watch like the rest of us at home.

Ben Simmons is just an overrated kid, but his agent is one of the all time greats.

Now you get me a contract on the Knicks despite being 42 with shot knees and not even starting on my high school basketball team and I think you are going to be right there with Ben's agent. I think my latest mix tape of me making 15 3s in a row over regulation chairs is going to help you greatly towards that goal.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
I just scooped bionic's full mixtape:

PowerlessKindlyHellbender-size_restricted.gif

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Let's pour one out for the only basketball player that had the guts to stand against China, and now is being blackballed by the league

hi-res-9386bd519d0dea3ace5a2a84c2dc10ad_crop_north.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
WTF?

Why is LeBron doing this?
This unfortunately seems to be an NBA wide thing among both players and execs. Ethan Sherwood Strauss (Warriors beat writer) said he was at the Warriors-Lakers game right after the original interview and LeBron's comments were not exactly unpopular with both teams and their employees.

Last edited:

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Kanter is the hero we don't deserve.

He literally puts his life at risk denouncing a corrupt, murderous government as this whole China shit goes down. If only he was half chinese.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
so do the Rockets commentators like westbrook?

I've noticed that they grill stars who aren't on their team.

So there's no doubt in my mind they've ripped WB on occasion before this eason. Unless I'm wrong....

& Right now they never fail to mention that he "is" an MVP, and a superstar, etc.
lol

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Curryless warriors hard to watch
oh, no curry?

not gonna watch.

if he misses more than 9 games this year, they're out of the play offs.

The kids stink.

edit
oh lebron and AD are playing. That's more interesting then.
If you said one player on GS was an offensive all star last year, no one would be able to tell who.

Status
Not open for further replies.