• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kind of wild how Quinn Cook and Zach Norvell are both better than any of the Lakers guards this decade but here we are.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
How tf does Donovan Mitchell get the Star Wars themed sneakers. That's bigger than the Spider-Man ones imo

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
Dlo is unreliable. He'll average 22-24 points while shooting 40 percent. It's going to be really ugly with just him on the floor with the bench.

Pascal and Poole will need to contribute off the bench for the Warriors to have a chance. Curry can't be playing 40+ min a game. I really hope Looney is healthy once we start the season. His defense and improved offense is severely needed.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Dlo is unreliable. He'll average 22-24 points while shooting 40 percent. It's going to be really ugly with just him on the floor with the bench.

Pascal and Poole will need to contribute off the bench for the Warriors to have a chance. Curry can't be playing 40+ min a game. I really hope Looney is healthy once we start the season. His defense and improved offense is severely needed.
the young guys havne't been impressive imo (which makes mckennie look worse that he got beat out by them lol. I had liked him at times too.)

paschall looks like those big guys who look like they expend 500 calories fighting for an offensive rebound, and then miss the putback, or don't go vertical immediately back up. Basically that was Looney for a couple of years lol. But he's young I guess.

Lee, Evans, haven't improved.
No one looks like a great defender.

is Alec Burks expected to be good?

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
the young guys havne't been impressive imo (which makes mckennie look worse that he got beat out by them lol. I had liked him at times too.)

paschall looks like those big guys who look like they expend 500 calories fighting for an offensive rebound, and then miss the putback, or don't go vertical immediately back up. Basically that was Looney for a couple of years lol. But he's young I guess.

Lee, Evans, haven't improved.
No one looks like a great defender.

is Alec Burks expected to be good?
Burks should be better than the rookies for sure at the point. I truly believe a starting 5 of Curry, Dlo, Robinson, Draymond and WCS with Looney and Chriss coming off the bench can be decent. They should be a bottom playoff team with this roster. I don't expect high production from Poole and Paschall now, but is it too much to ask for 10-12 points (combined) from them? They are decent shooters.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
All the nba podcasters have been tripping over each other in a rush to get the hardest under on the Warriors take. Makes me nervous. 5 marathon years straight, Curry's athleticism waning substantially... I don't know. How many genuine rotation guys do they even have? I'm still here for drawing the Rockets in the playoffs to drive the final nail in their coffin dream scenario, but it's turning into a real long shot.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Curry will average 32, Harden will average 36

Rockets will also finish with a better record, so I don't know that Curry really has a chance at MVP

Gonna be another race between Giannis and Harden, with LeBron in there since he will have the most Narrative Points.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If AD can actually play like 70+ games, I fully expect him to be the best player on the Lakers and a big reason for any success they have

that said outside of Russ Triple double season, it's kinda hard to get a MVP narrative going unless you win like 55+ games which...I just don't have faith in the lakers doing that with their current roster and in the conference they're in

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

When Danny realizes Jaylen's agent is going to see this news:

giphy.gif

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Domantas Sabonis: "Theres not really much to talk about. I know exactly how the Pacers feel about me now. They know how I feel about that. There's not much more to say. I'll let my agents do the rest of it, we'll see what happens"

He sounds pretty gone :(

I don't know who we'd trade him for though. If the issue is money then it wouldn't make sense to trade for Jaylen.

Status
Not open for further replies.