• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Just trade Jaylen for Sabonis. Pacers get a wing that probably fits in better with their lineup. Celtics get a white player that their fans can root for without feeling conflicted. Win win.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funny thing is Celtics would probably prefer Turner to fix the defensive abomination that is Kemba&Kanter on the pnr , but pacers have made their mind with Sabonis it seems.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Domantas Sabonis: "Theres not really much to talk about. I know exactly how the Pacers feel about me now. They know how I feel about that. There's not much more to say. I'll let my agents do the rest of it, we'll see what happens"

He sounds pretty gone :(

I don't know who we'd trade him for though. If the issue is money then it wouldn't make sense to trade for Jaylen.
Another wing/a PF to fit next to Myles.
Funny thing is Celtics would probably prefer Turner to fix the defensive abomination that is Kemba&Kanter on the pnr , but pacers have made their mind with Sabonis it seems.
Pacers won't trade Turner. Sucks that Sabonis is leaving but I'd rather trade him than Turner.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
When Danny realizes Jaylen's agent is going to see this news:

giphy.gif
Siakam 17/7/3 55% FG 78% FTshooting 37% from 3
Jaylen last year 13/4/1 46% FG 35% from 3 65% FT's

Ainge is laughing if anything..

It's not close.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Both Tacko and Caruso down 😩
It might be anecdotal but it seems like we have had way more injuries than normal this preseason.

The worst was Zion. I wanted to see that doughy ass mofo just knock down defenders in the lane like bowling pins until the weight or the diabetes put an end to it, which I was hoping was at least 5 years away.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
are they still letting him keep his side gig as the shady 80s lawyer for a Miami drug cartel?
Stop with the bigotry towards lawyers.

Drug dealers need legal representation too.

I will say that the dead look he has in his eyes is spot on for a trial lawyer. But the world needs some killers in the courtroom to get shit done.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
hes actually perma banned lmao

thank you era 🙏

The moderation teams' willingness to stamp out the likes of Crumb, FZZ and Anubis is hopefully a sign that this type of blatant trolling will be unacceptable and raise the level of discourse in the NBA-ERA community. We need to do better. We can do better. We will do better.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
The moderation teams' willingness to stamp out the likes of Crumb, FZZ and Anubis is hopefully a sign that this type of blatant trolling will be unacceptable and raise the level of discourse in the NBA-ERA community. We need to do better. We can do better. We will do better.

In the off-season I watched a lot of anime to raise my BBIQ. I've prepared the gifs & I'm ready for regular season.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
I don't want to get into a word or sentence feud with Crumb, but I believe he wasn't educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke, and so many people could have been harmed, not only financially, but physically, emotionally, spiritually.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Regular nba-era posters are 30% more likely to be permabanned. Who's trying to censor us? China? Adam Silver? Lamelo??

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
I'm enjoying happy Vlade paling around, the backlash was so over the top when he was hired I can't help but root for him.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Apparently KD said something stupid again, I missed it because I haven't willingly read a KD quote in about a year and Bill Simmons HAS HAD ENOUGH. No fan of the Warriors, you think would be predisposed towards KD after what must have been an audiobook's worth of podcast, goes in hard. And I mean hard, this isn't some hot take shit.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Apparently KD said something stupid again, I missed it because I haven't willingly read a KD quote in about a year and Bill Simmons HAS HAD ENOUGH. No fan of the Warriors, you think would be predisposed towards KD after what must have been an audiobook's worth of podcast, goes in hard. And I mean hard, this isn't some hot take shit.

I think it's in reference to this?
"'The motion offense we run in Golden State, it only works to a certain point,' he says. 'We can totally rely on only our system for maybe the first two rounds. Then the next two rounds we're going to have to mix in individual play. We've got to throw teams off, because they're smarter in that round of playoffs. So now I had to dive into my bag, deep, to create stuff on my own, off the dribble, isos, pick-and-rolls, more so than let the offense create my points for me.' He wanted to go to someplace where he'd be free to hone that sort of improvisational game throughout the regular season."

Seems pretty innocuous

Status
Not open for further replies.