• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Guys , I just had a thought, what if the Jazz signed ... Kawhi?

I mean all the signs are there. The Jazz have a championship ready squad. And I think anyone would agree that living in Utah is far better than having to live in Canada.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017

I mean all the signs are there. The Jazz have a championship ready squad. And I think anyone would agree that living in Utah is far better than having to live in Canada.

Come on. Unless kawhi takes a massive pay cut we won't be able to afford his contract after signing Harris and KD. Let's be realistic man.

Deleted member 12950

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Why would a smart, rational guy like Kawhi want to move back to a banana republic that doesn't even use the metric system?

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

krabs_rag3do.jpg

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have strong inside sources that Tobiass Harrass will sign with the 69ers for a 4 year 420 mil deal

I have even more sources telling me jimmy butler will sign with the warriors

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
This Knicks situation is so dumb and is going to get them in trouble for absolutely no reason. Why would you ban New York press when you're actually showing off something positive? Now they're just going to crap on the Knicks instead.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Pleasantly surprised to find 800 bucks in my PayPal account that I forgot about. That's a lot of dollar menu food.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Riley is shit at drafting. Lucked out on Dwade but he wasn't a sure thing when he got drafted

If LeBron is a sure thing than Wade would have been right below him. Wade and Melo were both highly touted coming out of college and either would have happily been taken first in a non-LeBron year. Taking Wade was an absolute no brainer. Dumars outsmarted himself by taking Darco second. That was considered a reach in the moment.

Oct 27, 2017
If LeBron is a sure thing than Wade would have been right below him. Wade and Melo were both highly touted coming out of college and either would have happily been taken first in a non-LeBron year. Taking Wade was an absolute no brainer. Dumars outsmarted himself by taking Darco second. That was considered a reach in the moment.
If Dumars took Melo/Wade/Bosh would that team have won another ring or two? Eliminates Miami's path to contention if it was Wade.

Status
Not open for further replies.