• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Jeanie can't sell the tram. Each sibling owns a controlling share. Dr. Buss made is so that it's incredibly difficult to sell the team outside the family.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
LaVar will buy the Lakers, they'll get the 1st pick and he'll draft LiAngelo.

519978494206279680.gif

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Wouldn't you focus replacing Magic first and let them pick who they want or at least they're compatible with the new HC....?

Oh I forgot, LeBron is really in charge.

Jeannie, stop it...

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad Luke is gone. His execution and player dev are super bad and he refused to hire anyone other than his Arizona friends. Three years with no improvement as a coach.

Wouldn't you focus replacing Magic first and let them pick who they want or at least they're compatible with the new HC....?

Oh I forgot, LeBron is really in charge.

Jeannie, stop it...
As of right now Pelinka is in charge and they are likely looking at the people he and Magic talked about.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Griffin is the best available candidate unless they can poach someone like the Logo or Myers (which still seems highly unlikely despite the recent buzz). Those coaching options are pretty uninspiring though.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I don't see any other viable coaching candidates out there unless you get some new blood or poach from another team.

Maybe Dave is the best of the bunch? Or maybe Vogel whom has been out of work for a couple years now.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Celtics and terrible ping pong luck name a better duo. At least the Memphis pick has a solid chance of being top 8 which is great for the Celtics.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Celtics and terrible ping pong luck name a better duo. At least the Memphis pick has a solid chance of being top 8 which is great for the Celtics.

I think the Grizzlies pick potentially not conveying this year is much more important than the other tiebreakers. That's really good for Boston and really bad for Memphis. Cavs still the lottery šŸ.

Last edited:

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I think the Grizzlies pick potentially not conveying this year is much more important than the other tiebreakers. That's really good for Boston and reallly bad for Memphis. Cavs still the lottery šŸ.

Celtics win-win whether the pick conveys or not. If it conveys they can offer it in a trade for AD. If it doesn't convey they might get a better pick next year.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Celtics win-win whether the pick conveys or not. If it conveys they can offer it in a trade for AD. If it doesn't convey they might get a better pick next year.
I would pretty much guarantee they don't want it this year just because of the quality of this draft + the decreasing protections + the logistical nightmare that draft night might present. They presumably wouldn't know whether Kyrie is staying or leaving on draft night and thus whether they are potentially drafting on behalf of NO or for themselves.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Top heavy draft. Celtics don't want any part of the pick this year. They want the Grizzlies to be so bad they get the unprotected 2021. That would be the ideal scenario for the Celtics/NO if they trade the pick. 2021 is the rumored year in which the one and done rule is going to be eliminated. So there is a small chance this pick is going to be crazy good.

I would pretty much guarantee they don't want it this year just because of the quality of this draft + the decreasing protections + the logistical nightmare that draft night might present. They presumably wouldn't know whether Kyrie is staying or leaving on draft night and thus whether they are potentially drafting on behalf of NO or for themselves.
Yup. If this pick conveys this year they are going to have 4 firsts which is a problem.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Is there anyone beside Sam Amico reporting the Mark Jackson stuff? Amico is sketchy as fuck.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
I'd feel bad for fans getting him as a coach, but holy shit! Not having to listen to Mark Jackson call games?

šŸ˜Š

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Mark Jackson Head Coach. Little Van Gundy GM. Do it Jeannie.
Breen and Doris would be the šŸ announcing crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.