• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Jalen was only right with 99.9% of his predictions.

Got to go with the guy who is 💯.
hT0wI2fs_400x400.jpg

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Zion could be a 2 way athlete. He could be the next Deion.

NBA all star and serious contender for the Nathan's hot dog belt.

This is big.

You might be onto something. The Nathan's contest is about a month after the end of the finals. It'll be tough, but I think he can pull it off. It might shorten his career a bit though. Hot Dogs have easily aged Joey Chestnut 15 years.

Dude literally skips to dunk.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
You might be onto something. The Nathan's contest is about a month after the end of the finals. It'll be tough, but I think he can pull it off. It might shorten his career a bit though. Hot Dogs have easily aged Joey Chestnut 15 years.
It's going to take a lot of experimentation. He has to figure out what the optimal playing weight is for a two sport athlete like himself.

Dinobot

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
RJ Barret won't save the franchise because they'll surround him with trash, Knicks FO will panic and ship him out somewhere and immediately on his new team he'll average 20 pts, 10 ast and be an All-NBA player. That would be so Knicks lol.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Am I crazy or does he look like an actual NBA player?

I felt like he moved well enough on defense to be a backup center. Way too raw on offense but he can improve on that over time.
Probably could play niche ten minutes a game. He's a human highlight whether him or people are definitely going to try to dunk on him cross him up or whatever. I need moar.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Kawhi leaving got me so shook I'm actually entertaining the notion of trading for Westbrook.
You don't need a Judas or a brother Nero on your team. don't be too upset. Hes about to get a reality check in LA teaming up with a guy who is so afraid of the bright lights and the big city. And on top of it all, no one here cares about the Clippers. Never have, never will. The can win three consecutive championships in a row, and bowling will get more coverage here than the Clippers. No one cares.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You don't need a Judas or a brother Nero on your team. don't be too upset. Hes about to get a reality check in LA teaming up with a guy who is so afraid of the bright lights and the big city. And on top of it all, no one here cares about the Clippers. Never have, never will. The can win three consecutive championships in a row, and bowling will get more coverage here than the Clippers. No one cares.
Good thing Lakers fans care more about getting covered on talk shows than they care about winning chips

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lonzo has been working on his shot...

30+ 3P% otw... 50+ FT% otw...

This league...

This game...

Basketball...

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
How long before Zo gets hurt again.
He won't get hurt this year because he is not going to have to kill himself playing defense and getting rebounds.

The Pelicans don't even have to win. There is no pressure. He can just focus on his stats and trying to improve as a player.

Its now or never for him to make that jump to the next level.

I am betting on Zo to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.