• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

LanceX2 life came fast...

In all time good rebuild position though. You're better off now even though a drought is coming. Enjoy the process fam.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
wXEYAZx.png

gzb87v5.png

conceitedheadshake.gif

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
In a way, I hope misfortune strikes Clippers, Rockets, and heat. Not even an OKC fan, but they could become such a monstrous super team. Though they probably end up with a bunch of junk picks in the 20s.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Players the OKC Thunder let go of in recent memory

Kevin Durant
James Harden
Russell Westbrook
Victor Oladipo
Serge Ibaka

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
How much comfort is having a billion picks when even though you managed to draft 3 MVPs you still ended up with 1 finals appearance and 0 championships?

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
didn't we just go through this with boston?

picks are fucking overrated

presti's track record drafting out of the top 10 is super questionable too

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
When you realize Morey isn't actually all that great of a GM but just throws a bunch of shit at the wall because he has job security

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
It made no sense to gut the roster and bank on Jimmy and Brodie figuring shit out. Lord help us if one of them got hurt. It'd a wrap.

Let Jimmy and the kids go wild. Whiteside is gone, so Bam is free to do his thing and get all the minutes that he needs. Point Justise!
Plus JUST FROM THE SUMMER LEAGUE play, it seems that Herro will be a buckets machine in the future, and we still maintain cap space for the 2021 free agency when we drop the awful contracts that we have.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Russ and Harden. 2 MVPs in the last 3 years. Two triple-double machines. Best duo in the league right now, no question.

I can't believe I said it with a straight face.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
OKC would have been what GSW is right now. A dynasty built by their homegrown superstars. Too bad it only had 1 finals appearance to show off.

End of an era.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Is 30-10-10 your area code or a special meaning to you? Nah man, it's the MVP season of a basketball player....

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
CP3's wasn't a true supermax, right? I think this is the first time we see two supermax contracts on the same team (since Klay missed the boat).

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Lol what is he even talking about? CP3 is the whole reason the Rockets were thought to have a chance against Golden State and the reason he was able to get that extension.
seriously, the only issue he had is harden hogging the damn ball. that's not being a bad teammate smh

dude can still go and be a solid point guard and he actually did a great job stepping back and playing off-ball, which is dumb to ask of a guy like chris fucking paul, but here we are.
his deal is bad because he's out of his physical prime and declining but he's not completely washed.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Can we get Thin Drummond next? Cousins, hook him up with your secret (stop eating so fucking much).

Wow, Pistons dodged a $$$ bullet. Westbrook on the Rockets....my word.

Status
Not open for further replies.