• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
You literally couldn't put a better fit on Houston than a ball dominant PG that cannot shoot three's. Morey doing shrooms or something.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

This is exactly what the Clippers need. Championship experience, veteran leader, solid joke teller. Bring the next great LA big man to Staples Jerry!

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
If Presti can find a team to take on CP3 without giving any real assets he should be considered for GM of the year.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, Ringer just uploaded a round table podcast: "To Russ or Not to Russ? Which teams should be in omnibus Westbrook?" Perfect timing!

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

This is exactly what the Clippers need. Championship experience, veteran leader, solid joke teller. Bring the next great LA big man to Staples Jerry!

Hated by Lakers fans? check!

Though after today, it would be far more entertaining if he rejoined the Rockets. The bickering for rebounds, and him constantly telling everyone that he's made it to the Finals.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
seriously, the only issue he had is harden hogging the damn ball. that's not being a bad teammate smh

dude can still go and be a solid point guard and he actually did a great job stepping back and playing off-ball, which is dumb to ask of a guy like chris fucking paul, but here we are.
his deal is bad because he's out of his physical prime and declining but he's not completely washed.
Yeah if anybody is skating here its Harden. But lucky for him WB is also a pretty legit scapegoat.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
I would pick CP3 over Russ in a draft right now, never mind contract disparity. Curry and the Dubs finally broke Morey.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Morey probably knows he's on borrowed time with Fertita so I imagine he doesn't give a fuck what happens to the Rockets in 2026.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
the Westbrook trade lmao

Morey I thought you think math winning basketball games, wtf is this

CP3 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLZ

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
If any people on shows talk out of their ass about how this can work...please. You could pick names out of a hat and do better YNB on Houston is hilarious bad. I don't see D'antoni as one to switch up his style.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
There should be group therapy for broken NBA gms. Curry destroys Morey, Riley has been in a spiral since Lebron, the list goes on and on.

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Has no one told Cousins how muscle tears work? It's not 100%, nor is it ever going to be again.

Status
Not open for further replies.