• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
The NBA is gonna be soooo good this next year. Not gonna have to hear people talking about how great the Warriors are 24/7. Entertaining matchups on a nightly basis

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't watch Edwards play at all, but man is his shot something else. Guy has been cooking in the summer league.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
xmjzuiwisr931.jpg

30 for 30, All Thunder no Reign

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't watch Edwards play at all, but man is his shot something else. Guy has been cooking in the summer league.

Dude is so damn cool. Microwave. I've been impressed by his finishing, but his release is something. Just needs inches of room. A dude with that elite skill will stay in the league.

Honestly they all look great. And that's without Langford.

TimeLord just needs to clean up his defensive discipline. I'm really surprised at his offensive instincts. Some nice screen reads and timing and a few good passes.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017

haven't checked the odds for "what team will Chris Paul start the season with next year" but you should probably bet Miami

Middleman

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
I don't know if this was the best trade out there for Houston but running Harden and CP3 back again made zero sense.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
As if the summer league Celts couldnt get more likeable and intriguing I totally forgot they have a dude who shoots free throws underhanded.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Westbrook is better than CP3. Westbrook raises Houston's ceiling. It's not hard to figure out why Morrey pulled the trigger.

jamsy

Oct 27, 2017
The two biggest ball hogs in the entire league on the same team?

I'm going to enjoy watching this shit implode.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
All of the analysis I'm seeing so far is about how this trade affects the Rockets offense, but between losing CP3 and Jeff Bzdelik that Houston defense is gonna be rough. Westbrook/Harden is the worst defensive backcourt of any ostensible title contender.

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All of the analysis I'm seeing so far is about how this trade affects the Rockets offense, but between losing CP3 and Jeff Bzdelik that Houston defense is gonna be rough. Westbrook/Harden is the worst defensive backcourt of any ostensible title contender.

Curry and DLo? Dame and CJ? Westbrook and Harden are better than their reputations. Harden is pretty good defending the post and Westbrook at least tries (though he gambles too much).

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Curry and DLo? Dame and CJ? Westbrook and Harden are better than their reputations. Harden is pretty good defending the post and Westbrook at least tries (though he gambles too much).
Feels like the Dubs are in a gap year, and the Blazers aren't title contenders in this universe. Going from Chris Paul to Russell Westbrook is a meaningful defensive downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.