• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
For the 3 point question (for your life) I would go with Horry or Klay.

If they were not available then obviously Caruso. I can tell you mofo's from experience that dudes with that kind of balding are the most confident motherfuckers on the court.

The guys who need someone to carry them shave it like Jordan. But the real dudes let their bald show because they give zero fucks.

rAndom

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Alex Caruso looks like an old uncle. Can't believe he's a decade younger than me.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Yea if the Jazz are gonna win it they'll need Mitchell to take a big leap, up the efficiency, make better decisions etc. Conley and Bogdanovic are nice and all but we need a true superstar

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
There is no FIBA thread?

Brasil 71 x 64 Greece for now, about 4 minutes to go. Unexpected victory for us? Caboclo just rejected nicely.

Im glad Lithuania won, Ulanovas was on fire first half (6/6), and Valanciunas and Sabonis are a great duo in the paint. Lithuanian fans are sooo passionate and loud, love it.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Is Twitch no longer streaming the games? Looks like their last game was a USA V Canada game 8 days ago.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
myles turner lol, gives up an and-1, interferes with a shot at the rim that was going down, and just turned it over down 1 with 14 seconds left

good shit

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
USA beyond lucky, a dumb 3 point foul in the end of the 4th quarter, then on OT Turkey managed to miss 4 straight free throws in he last half a minute of the game.

Entertaining day though

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
team USA being meh is pretty great from an entertainment standpoint

watching them get cooked by cedi osman lol

watching pop have to you-fucking-suck bench myles turner lol

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Smurf Bruno had arrived!
tenor.gif

damn so giannis gonna retire or what?

Who is more washed, Giannis or Lebrong?

Last edited:

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Donovan with that offensive goal tend near the end of regulation bailed out by the foul at the end of regulation or the loss may have fell on him only to get caught driving to the rim in OT and pass it out to Turkey. Hate to see it, and it feels like the Houston series when he tries too hard.

Oct 25, 2017
[Schuhmann] Popovich helps build team camaraderie with 'Pop Quizzes'. Questions range from world geography to the periodic table
"I think the only person who got one right was Harrison," Jayson Tatum added. "Everybody else had to ask a friend."
One player needed to call on Mitchell's help to identify China -- the third largest country in the world and the one the players are spending almost three weeks in -- on the map. Mitchell wouldn't divulge the identity of the teammate who called that lifeline, but said that it was only for confirmation.

I'm going to guess this was either Marcus Smart (I just don't believe in that OSU education) or Plumlee (just looks like a doofus)

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The US
These young guys have to stop going to Kobe for advice or Kobe has to stop telling them to be completely average on the basketball court.

You would hope a legend would give better advice.
The issues Tatum has now existed before he met with Kobe. People just like to use that as an excuse/troll.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The issues Tatum has now existed before he met with Kobe. People just like to use that as an excuse/troll.
I can imagine how the conversation went down.

Tatum: Kobe how do I become a legend like you?
Kobe: Its just a game. I have regrets. Just be an average player and make as much money for as little effort as possible. Antoine figured this game out a long time ago. You only try during a contract year.

Status
Not open for further replies.