• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
That time of year again 😂

02_cp_1200.jpg

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
What is the point of the naked athlete shoots?

SI swimsuit made a lot of sense for thirsty men before the internet. But now it is just unnecessary.

I don't get the ESPN naked athlete thing.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
What is the point of the naked athlete shoots?

SI swimsuit made a lot of sense for thirsty men before the internet. But now it is just unnecessary.

I don't get the ESPN naked athlete thing.
People appreciating the physical form of the body. Are you just wondering about who is masterbating to the pics? Probably some non traditional sports fans and I say, 'let them thirst'.

Dudes put in work all year. Hell, I see the o line pics and I'm astounded and you just get a different image than previous stereotypes. Baseball players are still fat, tho.

I'm just here for Lavar slander. People really where trying to defend him. He trying to just ride his son's life for his ego. Hate to see it.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
People appreciating the physical form of the body. Are you just wondering about who is masterbating to the pics? Probably some non traditional sports fans and I say, 'let them thirst'.

Dudes put in work all year. Hell, I see the o line pics and I'm astounded and you just get a different image than previous stereotypes. Baseball players are still fat, tho.

I'm just here for Lavar slander. People really where trying to defend him. He trying to just ride his son's life for his ego. Hate to see it.
I mean most of them are just ripped and look pretty much the way I would expect.

I guess someone finds it interesting but after the first time they did it I can't say I have any interest in it anymore.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Jordan was going to be doing it the same day and I have heard really bad stories about being naked around him from Bill Cartwright.

So I passed.

Oct 25, 2017
It's just not a good product. Other than lowering the rims to 9 feet I really don't know what else they can do to make the league interesting and entertaining

Yeah, it seems to be a big hit in some other countries though. Not sure if that's just because they don't have NBA to compete with or it's just different cultural tastes

Oct 27, 2017
Be such a poorly run organization that you force your star player into early retirement to go do church mission work, brehs.
This is bullshit, brehs. Lynx got 4 championships and 6 conference titles in the last 8 years. They can be considered the most successful and well run WNBA organizations ever. They lost huge veterans in Moore and Whalen, but drafted the likely rookie of the year, Napheesa Collier, while totally reimagining their identity to remain competitive. Cheryl Reeve is a GOAT coach and GM and will be one of the first women to head coach or GM in the NBA.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This is bullshit, brehs. Lynx got 4 championships and 6 conference titles in the last 8 years. They can be considered the most successful and well run WNBA organizations ever. They lost huge veterans in Moore and Whalen, but drafted the likely rookie of the year, Napheesa Collier, while totally reimagining their identity to remain competitive. Cheryl Reeve is a GOAT coach and GM and will be one of the first women to head coach or GM in the NBA.

So what's the story on Maya Moore then?

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
no fiba thread? poor giannis. his teammates are garbage
He's used to it being on the Bucks... Source: I'm a Bucks fan;)

No one will pay attention to FIBA until USA loses. Which is how this team was built. USA winning? Boring. But lose, and you have headlines. Even better come next time you have another stacked redemption team to bring back glory to USA that people will tune in to watch...

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Lithuania got robbed, Gobert's goaltending was so clear, would put France 1 point behind and just over 10 seconds to go... why the he'll didn't they review that play?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
imagine banning a headband because people would look unprofessional in a game where they play in a tanktop and shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.