• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's probably a fair assumption given the circumstances and nature of the crime that she wasn't close to Kawhi (maybe they are siblings only in the biological sense).

Woody

Mar 5, 2018
It's probably a fair assumption given the circumstances and nature of the crime that she wasn't close to Kawhi (maybe they are siblings only in the biological sense).

Well now, yeah. But it sure seemed like she was part of his camp with all the social media stuff during/after leaving the Spurs. Not gonna get a peep out of Kawhi I'm sure.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was buying a car yesterday and the salesman had a signed Kawhi jersey and shoes in his office. Turns out they've been friends since Kawhi was a kid. He sounds like a pretty awesome guy, I'm sure the situation with his sister must be tearing him up.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
How much playing time do you guys think Dwight will get? On paper it seems like he should get heavy minutes against teams with a traditional center and in non crunch times (when AD will concede to playing center).

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Contrarian take, but I thought those headbands looked bad, and I endorse their ban.
gettyimages-4943734561.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
How much playing time do you guys think Dwight will get? On paper it seems like he should get heavy minutes against teams with a traditional center and in non crunch times (when AD will concede to playing center).

Prob 20-22 minutes a game i'd say. Javale can prob give you 18-20 minutes and then you play AD 8 minutes a game a center.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

I want to be Defensive Player of the Year," Davis told Yahoo Sports. "I think if I'm able to do that, I can help this team win. The offensive end will come around, but defensively, I want to hold myself, teammates, including LeBron, accountable in order for us to take on the challenge of being the best we can defensively. In doing so, we'll have a good chance of winning every night. I want to make sure me and LeBron are on the All-Defensive Team

source.gif

OP
OP
Crumb

Crumb

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this might be a controversial take but i agree with steve winwood and david's tern. i believe all players should look the same on the court and i even support a rule where each player has to wear the same thing, like a uniform. do not ban me for this.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
I agree that coordination is an important aspect of teambuilding and uniforms would be a step in the right direction

This is another area where Canada is miles ahead of the United States

In Toronto, even the fans are coordinated

Look at the glee over another player's catastrophic misfortune - there is no hesitation, everyone is on the same page:

AACI7Ru.img

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Iggy is a really useful asset to have around: his salary facilitates taking on bad money, and he is an NBA-Finals-level player (albeit not at a high minute total). Think it'd be a huge mistake to buy him out

Status
Not open for further replies.