• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Next he'll be like "we need to do something about these players having children out of wedlock..."
source.gif

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If a black dude wore a ninja headband to my office I bet no one would say a word, so they should definitely be allowed in an arena for a superhuman skills showdown

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The US is choking hard.

Giving up an 11-0 run with too much hero ball. You also have Smart missing back to back free throws.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
And that its. USA lose.. shameful display.

Sorry jazz fans.. not seeing Mitchell reaching another level yet

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
This is an embarrassing loss. Celtics players choked with Kemba getting shut down by Ntilikina, too much hero ball, dumb turnovers, and Mitchell disappeared in the fourth only to get destroyed at the rim by Gobert at the end. As soon as Pop put Kemba back into the game the US started getting destroyed.

Method

Oct 25, 2017
Kemba was completely awful.

Why the fuck did pop kick out all our good young pgs? Trae young and deaaron fox couldn't get run in this game?!? Smfh

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Harden is 3 year older than Kawhi iirc
Even without them the US had the most talent of any team. These guys just choked.
You guys really stink at trolling.

The correct response would be where the fuck is Anthony Davis as I was trying to paint a very pro America = pro Lakers narrative.

In any event, Kawhi is supposedly the best player in the world and he turned his back on America. A cheer for the Clippers is a cheer against America.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You guys really stink at trolling.

The correct response would be where the fuck is Anthony Davis as I was trying to paint a very pro America = pro Lakers narrative.

In any event, Kawhi is supposedly the best player in the world and he turned his back on America. A cheer for the Clippers is a cheer against America.

they would've won with kuz

Status
Not open for further replies.