• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Donovan was +30 with 29 points. It takes more than a single all nba player to win. Greece and team USA found out the hard way.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I visit comic era and all they talk about is manga, anime, and waifu's

and I'm upset.

WE use to talk about these 3 things all the time.

so if you elect me as Era's Most Valuable Prominent Member (MVP), I will make NBA era great again.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
VeePs comes in here and threatens the sanctity of NBA Era

It's time to take action

Bang VeePs
well wait, let's hear him out first

Thank you Darkwing.

In my defense, I would like to point out Copper is a Knicks fan, and believes in Dolan. If that's not bang worthy I don't know what is.

The second thing I would like to point out is that anime and basketball have a long and wonderful relationship together.

source.gif

original.gif

And third if you look into your heart of hearts, you will see that we are all anime. Even Michael Jordan (MJ as me and his fans like to call him), a player who A LOT of people on this forum claim is the "GOAT" (Greatest of all-time for those lacking BBIQ), loves anime.

Michael-B-Jordan-anime-troll.jpg

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

tenor.gif

TTG

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
From the highlights I saw it was Mitchell vs Fournier and Gobert, a couple of shots from Frankie Smokes late. Vintage Barnes going for 4 pts in 32 minutes, Kemba not only couldn't score but 0 assists in 26 minutes. Mitchell put up 23 shots, no one else was in double figures, I don't know what you take away from that. Gobert with a +26, 9/10 fta, 7 offensive rebounds, monster game.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
From the highlights I saw it was Mitchell vs Fournier and Gobert, a couple of shots from Frankie smokes late. Vintage Barnes going for 4 pts in 32 minutes, Kemba not only couldn't score but 0 assists in 26 minutes. Mitchell put up 23 shots, no one else was in double figures, I don't know what you take away from that. Gobert with a +26, 9/10 fta, 7 offensive rebounds, monster game.

Gobert is straight beast.

now veeps brings that filth here

Y'all need jesus

If you had a waifu you wouldn't be talking like this

PositiveUnkemptChipmunk-max-1mb.gif

Anime is for big brain ballers

BBB, we back! Melo otw

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
It's just not a good product. Other than lowering the rims to 9 feet I really don't know what else they can do to make the league interesting and entertaining

Stop being an offbrand NBA and actually integrate the women's and men's teams. It's been hugely successful in Australia across multiple sports

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does the american team even try against Serbia, 32-7 first quarter lol
Edit: They finally started playing

Last edited:

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
dude literally told the OKC players including Russ, and maybe others in the organization he was re signing like the day prior man. Then he's gonna talk shit about OKC and the front office lol. Why should they be nice to you? Why should they respect you? Yes, the bullet in the jerseys was too much but every organization has a few dipshits.
Thats some bitch made shit.

I get being sneaky sometimes but it always feels so greasy and shitty.

It is just better to man the fuck up and tell someone what is up to their face.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A lot of teams should start looking properly to more overseas players instead of always having 6-7 scrubs in the roster. There's a lot of talent out there, they mostly just need to get conditioned to the us schedule and lifestyle (which isn't easy to a lot of them).

Oct 25, 2017
dude literally told the OKC players including Russ, and maybe others in the organization he was re signing like the day prior man. Then he's gonna talk shit about OKC and the front office lol. Why should they be nice to you? Why should they respect you? Yes, the bullet in the jerseys was too much but every organization has a few dipshits.

I won't deny that KD is a bit of a snake, but you need a source better than Stephen A if you're going to attribute that story to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.