• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pistons going to win this whole thing with the power of friendship, and proper hydration due to the sharing of fluids with each other.

giphy.gif

We have two MVPs on our team (DRose MVP and ISO Joe Big 3 MVP), a COTY in Casey, the Bucks "C" squad with Thon/Frazier/Wood/Snell, and Blake of the Year.

Wow!

We have a very good shot at the 8th seed.

Believe.

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
We have two MVPs on our team (DRose MVP and ISO Joe Big 3 MVP), a COTY in Casey, the Bucks "C" squad with Thon/Frazier/Wood/Snell, and Blake of the Year.

Wow!

We have a very good shot at the 8th seed.

Believe.

The east is bad enough that you could talk me into 10 teams as the 8 seed easy enough.

The 5 teams that won't be the 8 seed.
Philly Milwaukee Washington Charlotte and Cleveland being the exceptions

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Twp peas in a pod. The most I take away form this nonsense, is how close the Lakers were to pushing the Clippers out of LA.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would never want someone like Kawhi on my team. He is the most insincere, narcissistic judas in the NBA. I am not surprised PG gravitates to him, they are one in the same. Disgusted reading that stuff, but not surprised.
I'm a Pacers fan, PG and Kawhi were both on my team at points, and I"m not even mad at them. Lakers fans had nothing to do with either player and they're acting like it was owed to them and it was a betrayal when they didn't come. LOL

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a Pacers fan, PG and Kawhi were both on my team at points, and I"m not even mad at them. Lakers fans had nothing to do with either player and they're acting like it was owed to them and it was a betrayal when they didn't come. LOL
Its not even about the Lakers, hes just poison. Ask The Spurs, ask Toronto, what player ever won a chip and then abandoned the team? Hes one of the most disingenuous person, and these tidbits that come out about him or uncle Dennis and there demands are gross. They speak to his character, or lack there of. I have zero respect for him.

Do business right man!

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
How can he abandon the team when he didn't want to be there to begin with
Sorry I made some edits to add on to my initial thoughts. Its more about doing business with respect and the right way.Anyways whats he on his 5th team, hell be looked at as this weird Journeyman for hire. Like some kind of mercenary. He wont even finish his career with the Clippers you'll see.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I made some edits to add on to my initial thoughts. Its more about doing business with respect and the right way.Anyways whats he on his 5th team, hell be looked at as this weird Journeyman for hire. Like some kind of mercenary. He wont even finish his career with the Clippers you'll see.
Mercenary, hell yeah. Get him on your team and he gets you a chip. That's power

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Its not even about the Lakers, hes just poison. Ask The Spurs, ask Toronto, what player ever won a chip and then abandoned the team? Hes one of the most disingenuous person, and these tidbits that come out about him or uncle Dennis and there demands are gross. They speak to his character, or lack there of. I have zero respect for him.

Do business right man!
Flashbacks to 2010

174462_MAIN._AC_SL400_V1559057844_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.