• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Curry is more protected than LeBron? Explain this please?

Explain what? LeBron gets plenty of criticism. Steph gets pretty much none. How much time on TV was spent on "the Brick"? Any criticism Steph gets is a one time thing and people move on. it's the opposite of LeBron. Haters have made a career from talking shit about LeBron. Skip bayless is one.

Hell LeBron at his kids game gets criticism.

what do you need me to explain?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Explain what? LeBron gets plenty of criticism. Steph gets pretty much none. How much time on TV was spent on "the Brick"? Any criticism Steph gets is a one time thing and people move on. it's the opposite of LeBron. Haters have made a career from talking shit about LeBron. Skip bayless is one.

Whitlock outright said that someone writing the N Word on a LeBron mural isn't racist and that LeBron is too rich to be affected by racism. Dude also said that LeBron is toxic because he was raised by a single mother.

Dude got crapped on for being happy at his kids games and giving back to the less fortunate.

Then we have Lebron's biggest fan:
CwGSj9rW8AQF01m.jpg

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone please explain to me what KD's problem is? Is he just trolling or has he become some grumpy jerk who is miserable all the time.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone please explain to me what KD's problem is? Is he just trolling or has he become some grumpy jerk who is miserable all the time.
Based on what he has said and his actions, I don't think he's happy with his life and a lot of the things he does are him either being defensive or trying to find that happiness.
those Biceps, Skip still got it :wow:
Bayless seems to legit be big into fitness.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018

Because lebron is on a different tier to curry. Its like asking why Durant gets lots criticism compared to harden. Both good but Durant is in a different level of superstar to him and thus dictates the narrative.

Suburban Thug

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Midwest
Because lebron is on a different tier to curry. Its like asking why Durant gets lots criticism compared to harden. Both good but Durant is in a different level of superstar to him and thus dictates the narrative.
LeBron and Curry are both superstars. They are on the same level. Maybe Durant gets ripped on more for defending himself with twitter alts, being combative with the media, and joining an already historically great team after choking to them the previous year to win a couple of ez mode titles.

Oct 29, 2017

LeBron has two critics. Skip Bayless and Jason Whitlock. Everyone else kisses his butt. Shannon Sharpe literally got his job at Fox kissing Lebron's butt on First Take. Steph has been called an outright fraud. I remember watching an live NBA game where his own ex-coach said Steph ruined the entire sport.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Curry 3x MVP

Skip dislikes Curry too now

Though I'm not actually aware of any player that he does like

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Every star is going to have haters. Except Magic, everyone loved him.

Speaking of Whitlock man that dude is unlikeable. He has the dumbest takes but doesn't have the personality to make up for it.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
dude's still too big imo

edit
ingram tilting hard or just playing like garbage lol

Last edited:

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how many games the Bulls will win, but a Healthy Lavine is gonna get buckets this season

They will be a far better team this year than last year. Lavine looked great last year, mainly offensively. WCJ (tho he has a minor tail bone bruise currently), Lavine, and others are healthy to start off the season. And Otto Porter Jr is a very good wing.

I think they'll surprise people.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
The Bulls could definitely challenge for the 8 seed in the East if Blake misses any time and Orlando regresses

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
lonzo washed zion

zion has been really good tho.

Ingram looks like a fresh rookie tho. dunno what's up

Last edited:

Troll

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
So I got my girl into b-ball the last couple years. She was a fan of Rubio and Crowder and before the game I'm trying to explain to her how much better Bojan and Mike are gonna be.

Yeah. About that.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
He's simply not a good/consistent enough shooter to be the primary scorer he wants to be. He seems like an inefficient volume type player, which isn't great.
He would be a great 6th man or a good 3rd or 4th option but he is still hoping to be an all star.

His problem is he can't get any easy buckets. I was hoping as he developed it could get easier for him but it doesn't look that way.

Lonzo on the other hand is already a good passer and defender. He can fit in on most teams and help.

Viol8tor

Oct 25, 2017
Well i'm setting the DVR to record the Laker game. Hopefully the Chinese army doesn't march on the court and stop the game at tip-off lol.

Preseason, but Zion highlights are fun to watch man.

Status
Not open for further replies.