• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stone Cold

Oct 27, 2017
Derrick Rose is going to end up in the same category of career as Penny Hardaway, isn't he. Such a shame, can't help but feel for him. When he was still healthy in Chicago, he was an absolute joy to watch. He was a more explosive Russ minus the jumper. I like my Bucks right now, can't wait for the rematch against Boston. I really want to see how we match up against them with Bledsoe in the lineup. The defense is starting to look really good at times.

phaeb

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
CAVS 120-119 I think LA gives LeBron a run for his money but he inevitably has a great game.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
KP doesn't seem like himself.

Like not even just that his shots aren't falling. Because yeah players go cold every now and then. He seems sort of distant or not as interested. Or not like his confident determined self.

Did he get rejected by another girl on instagram or something?

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish the Pistons had a better starting Point Guard. They probably have the best bench in the league, if not top 5. They have great back ups in every position. Ish is a great back up PG. But Reggie... just isn't consistent and makes stupid plays occasionally.

Edit: So I'm not a complete hater, I will say his game has improved the past two years. Dude passes the ball more now, and seems to be more of a team player and works harder on defense. So there's that.

rckvla

Oct 25, 2017
Derrick Rose is going to end up in the same category of career as Penny Hardaway, isn't he. Such a shame, can't help but feel for him. When he was still healthy in Chicago, he was an absolute joy to watch. He was a more explosive Russ minus the jumper.
Rose is one of my favorite players it's just sad that he's too injury prone. He's no longer going to be a franchise player but a 2nd unit scorer at best, that is if he stays healthy but obviously he can't. He needs to change the way he plays and be a shooter/ pass first point guard.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish the Pistons had a better starting Point Guard. They probably have the best bench in the league, if not top 5. They have great back ups in every position. Ish is a great back up PG. But Reggie... just isn't consistent and makes stupid plays occasionally.

Edit: So I'm not a complete hater, I will say his game has improved the past two years. Dude passes the ball more now, and seems to be more of a team player and works harder on defense. So there's that.
Do you think we should have gone for Bledsoe?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
NBA cares the most about player's looks than any sport. It's weird.
Lebron's Hair is always huge. Lonzo's made front page espn.

You'd think it'd be european soccer or something given the tabloid attention.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Do you think we should have gone for Bledsoe?

Hard to say. Bledsoe is more talented from the limited amount I've seen him play. But Reggie has improved a lot, and he's developed a good chemistry with the team. Hopefully he can further develop into the point guard the Pistons need.

Edit: just got home and saw the Pistons lost. Fuck. Mediocrity here we come.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
This kind look like the same play the heat beat the Pacers in the playoffs in like 2013 I want to say

edit: Execution was not good tho, LeBron did not have an open lane

Oct 27, 2017
Why the fuck did Danny Green just stop moving in the back court and hand it off to Ginobli with Paul George right behind him? That's some stupid 2k AI shit.

Oct 27, 2017
I have never seen Paul George hit a 'clutch' shot but everyone I listen to in the NBA media keeps insisting that he's gonna end up being the one to take the final shot when it matters for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.